30 day shred!

Thanks for all the encouragement! :)

Level 2 day 6 done :)
Although my playstation didn't want to play the disk this morning, think it's sick of Gillian! Lol

Level 2 Day 1.... HOW MANY PLANKS HERE THERE???? I wasn't any good... Tomorrow I will be much better. I used to do it barefoot, which wasn't a problem in Level 1, but now it gave me such a hard time... and there are so many exercises on my hands, I struggle to keep up and I am not sure I kept good form.
SO tomorrow I am putting on my shoes and giving it another (better) go. Keep shredding everyone! Our Christmas dresses are waiting!!

Well done on day one level 2 Athens, I'm sure you were not as bad on form as you thought, it's so different from level 1! There are some exercises I can't do all the way through, keep going tho, as you said, those Christmas dresses are waiting for us!

Level 2 day 7 done, think I might stick at level 2 for a few extra days, I'm just getting to the point where I'm doing the moves properly and my stamina is getting better, I didn't have to stop as much today., would like to be able to do it all the way through before I move on. Xx

Oh and I stayed the same today at weigh in, not bad considering little christmasy nibbles seem to keep falling in my mouth (oops, must try harder)

Hi all! Unfortunately I couldn't shred today! Really bad day, had to be away from home. I am sleeping over at my mums' tonight! So tomorrow I will get back to it!
:-( I also want to add that level 2 killed my back and quadriceps!! I hope the day off does some good! Good night to all!

Level 2 day 8 done. Not long before level 3. I don't think the odd day off really matters too much, keep it up girls, we are all doing so well!

Hi everyone
Was doing so well got to day 1 level 3 on Monday an not done any all week, got a really bad cold, so done no shredding or running :-( will see how i feel at weekend an pick it back up, would be great to complete it even if it has been a bit on an off.
Well done everyone you all seem to be doing really good keep shredding he he ;-) x

I hope you get better soon lynica and be able to get back on the shredding wagon!!!
As for me, I just did L2 D2 and it was sooooo hard... I seem to have trouble with my slippery floor too (as if the shred was not enough) :eek: I am going to get back to it tomorrow, It's so challenging!! Anyway, I think that I am already seeing results, and some people already commented :D . I need to gather all my strength to complete this. I am only doing Annita's stuff so far on Level 2. I CAN'T JUMP WHILE ON PLANK POSE!!!! And I have to add that never in my life have I experienced such a nice worked out back. I could tell all day yesterday that I was standing better because of it! (it's all the dreaded planks)
So I think that this team is soo helpful! Everyone is shredding and I think that we had none or minimal drop-outs!!! Keep on shredding everyone! Xxx

Katiegibs said:
Hope you feel better soon lynica

Thanks I will return keep shredding x

athens said:
I hope you get better soon lynica and be able to get back on the shredding wagon!!!
As for me, I just did L2 D2 and it was sooooo hard... I seem to have trouble with my slippery floor too (as if the shred was not enough) :eek: I am going to get back to it tomorrow, It's so challenging!! Anyway, I think that I am already seeing results, and some people already commented :D . I need to gather all my strength to complete this. I am only doing Annita's stuff so far on Level 2. I CAN'T JUMP WHILE ON PLANK POSE!!!! And I have to add that never in my life have I experienced such a nice worked out back. I could tell all day yesterday that I was standing better because of it! (it's all the dreaded planks)
So I think that this team is soo helpful! Everyone is shredding and I think that we had none or minimal drop-outs!!! Keep on shredding everyone! Xxx

Thanks
Hopefully try sat morning ;-) see how I feel not sleeping very well, cough cough!!
You are doing great an I feel the same best exercise I've done I know this is sad but I'm missing it he he keep shredding x

Right level 1 day 1 complete!

I know I am way behind you lot but we have to start somewhere!

Didn't find the DVD quite as hard as I was expecting too, but I'm sure once im tired after dOing it for a few days it will be harder. My boyfriend was in the room at the time of doing the DVD which at first I thought would be really off putting but actually it really motivated me to do it properly and not slack off!

Whilst Christmas is probably going to be more difficult eating wide, I have taken my weight and measurements and will update when I have been doing it a while :)

Hi all, just completed day 9, level 1 .....only 1 day left till level 2, ooh dear!!

Did do a sneaky measure last night (was trying to wait till day 15 but I couldn't resist any longer!) I've put the measurements below (even the new ones aren't pretty but I'm getting there!)

Arms: start- 13" 8days in- 12"
Chest: start- 42" 8days in - 40"
Waist: start-40" 8days in - 38"
Hips: stayed the same at 41"
Thighs: start- 22" 8days in- 20.5"
Calfs: stayed the same at 14"

Gave me the motivation to keep going (even though I'm dreading level2!) x

Back