30 day shred!

Half way there, level 2 day 5 completed :)

It's arrived! Waiting for Monday to come around and starting it then (when I'm alone in the house and can look like a beet root all I please!

Day 6 level 1. Still hard but my stamina definitely improving. Doing a few more moves unmodified now.

When do most people measure? At the end of each level or after the full 30 days?

I'm thinking I'll wait til the end, it might demotivate me if I don't see changes at the end of level 1.

I was going to weigh after each level but decided against it for the same reason you have. I don't want anything to de-motivate me

michmick said:
Day 6 level 1. Still hard but my stamina definitely improving. Doing a few more moves unmodified now.

When do most people measure? At the end of each level or after the full 30 days?

I'm thinking I'll wait til the end, it might demotivate me if I don't see changes at the end of level 1.

I'm going for the end of each level. Pushes me through the next ten days x

Day 18 Level 2 - so ready to be done with this level!

Have you peeked at level 3 yet? Ae you measuring at the end of each level x

I've done level 3 before, I like it a lot better than level 2. there's more jumping and plyometrics but none of those horrid level 2 planks! I'll update measurements in a couple of days - I lost between half an inch and an inch from each body part after level 1, so hoping for more of the same after level 2.

miss_miffi said:
I've done level 3 before, I like it a lot better than level 2. there's more jumping and plyometrics but none of those horrid level 2 planks! I'll update measurements in a couple of days - I lost between half an inch and an inch from each body part after level 1, so hoping for more of the same after level 2.

I think level two will give better losses size wise. It's bloody tough lol. Have you done 30ds before then x

I think level two will give better losses size wise. It's bloody tough lol. Have you done 30ds before then x

I've had the DVD for ages and have done it off and on, usually for 4 or 5 days before getting bored and giving up. Never gotten anything like this far into it - must be all this SW motivation, I've never managed to stick with a diet for 2 months straight either!

I agree about the losses, my tummy feels so much flatter and more toned! Level 3 really works the legs tho.

miss_miffi said:
I've had the DVD for ages and have done it off and on, usually for 4 or 5 days before getting bored and giving up. Never gotten anything like this far into it - must be all this SW motivation, I've never managed to stick with a diet for 2 months straight either!

I agree about the losses, my tummy feels so much flatter and more toned! Level 3 really works the legs tho.

God. My thighs almost died on level one lol. Feel like you have to do the stairs sideways for a couple of days so won't be looking forward to that one haha x

Really want 2 get day 4 done as bn aiming 4 2 on 1 off routine but knee bit painful - not sure if I want 2 chance pushing it in case damage more :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back