30 day shred!

Level 2 day 3 done. I am enjoying it more than level 1 to be honest :) the only thing I hate is that when i'm doing the strength moves, I have to do it on a wooden floor and my hands get sore from leaning on the hard floor.

You could use a rolled up towel for these parts, not too sure if it would slip though or get a couple of the knee garden mats and use these, you can pick them up cheap from Pundshops of the likes of Home Bargains, B&M's etc. I use them for scrubbing the floors!!!! Well done on getting to L2. I still have not completed L1!!!!!

Level 2 day 3 done. I am enjoying it more than level 1 to be honest :) the only thing I hate is that when i'm doing the strength moves, I have to do it on a wooden floor and my hands get sore from leaning on the hard floor.

Have you thought about buying a cheap roll up yoga mat or just putting a towel down ?

Lisa x

Hi all,

After reading reviews of the shred I have invested. I completed day 1 level 1 today and boy does she make you work. I am hoping I have the stamina to keep it up.

Hi all,

After reading reviews of the shred I have invested. I completed day 1 level 1 today and boy does she make you work. I am hoping I have the stamina to keep it up.

Wooo well done and keep us posted :)

Had yesterday off cos knees were so sore. Decided to do full press ups and planks today but couldn't do them all without a break. At least my knees aren't as sore though.

Day 23 level 3. 7 more to go then on to the ripped in 30 DVD. Its my birthday tomorrow so may have a few days off!

Had yesterday off cos knees were so sore. Decided to do full press ups and planks today but couldn't do them all without a break. At least my knees aren't as sore though.

Day 23 level 3. 7 more to go then on to the ripped in 30 DVD. Its my birthday tomorrow so may have a few days off!

Happy Birthday :birthday:

Level 2 Day Four done...Oh gosh my lower legs are in so much pain!! Does anyone else have the same problem? I hope i'm doing the moves right!

Oh and thanks for the tips re using things to help my hands! I might try one of those gardening foam things tomorrow. I tried a flat pillow today but it kept slipping :( I have an old yoga mat somewhere but no idea where exactly....maybe i'll treat myself to a new one next week x

Laura I haven't checked my measurements this time (waiting until i complete it) but last time, between days 10 and 30, I lost 3 inches off my stomach, 2 1/2 off my waist, I think 1 1/2 off my thighs. That was while not changing my diet but jogging 1-2 mile each day too.

Good luck :) I was roughly about your current weight when I did it last time so hopefully you'll get similar results :D

Should be Day 1 of Level 3 today, unfortunately I'm feeling poorly :( Hoping to feel better later on but I won't push it.

d14 said:
Good luck :) I was roughly about your current weight when I did it last time so hopefully you'll get similar results :D

Thanks hun, I'm at 14.5 at the mo not sure what my stats say haven't changed then I don't think
Xxx

Back