30 day shred!

Just done D2 L2 with a slight hangover! I'm not sure about this level at all, I don't feel like I'm getting as much out of it as L1.

Just done D2 L2 with a slight hangover! I'm not sure about this level at all, I don't feel like I'm getting as much out of it as L1.

I felt like this at first, but after the first two days I started to enjoy it more and felt really well worked out afterwards.

Level 1 Day 8 done...the cardio seemed harder than usual today :(

Oh my good god - what has Jillian done to my legs. Out of nowhere I am in absolute agony - just the muscles inside and above my knees but I want to cry!!

Level 1 day 9 done....not sure if i'll be ready to move onto level 2 after tomorrow :( might continue on this level until day 12/13

Felt a bit rubbish last night and had to force myself to do the shred but felt a lot better for it. :)

Felt a bit rubbish last night and had to force myself to do the shred but felt a lot better for it. :)

I have to force myself every morning so I know how ya feel! :) I feel like crap before and during, but at the end, even though I feel like someone just hit me against a concreate wall, I feel proud of myself and know I got a good work out :D

Day 20 level 2. I've done it!!!! Time to move on to level 3. I've made the mistake of looking at it though (watching it now) and keep hearing her say plank. I never want to hear that word again!

I know what you mean about the planks... also, this is kind of gross but my hands get really sweaty and slide around on the floor which doesn't help!!!

I just did Level 2 Day 7, I don't know why but I found it significantly harder than usual today - think i'm not feeling 100%. Also my knees are really hurting - I've noticed it a lot recently especially when I kneel down (which I do a lot at work to put stock out), hopefully I'm not damaging them even more?

Level 1 day 10 completed! I'll probably move onto level 2 tomorrow

Think I might have hurt my left leg a bit today :/ hopefully it'll feel better before tomorrow morning

Mornin all...I tried and failed to complete the dvd first time round but have started again. Did day two of level one last night...still torture but can keep up well now. I hope to do it every day but won't always, is this ok?

Did day 21, first of level 3 today. Really hard, lots of breaks and mainly following Anita but I still much prefer it to level 2, not completely wiped out afterwards.

I know I'm already shredded, but I've decided to keep it up by doing the shred every other day, at the moment I'm doing level 1 as that is the level I feel that I get the most out of. Keep up all your good work everyone...it's well worth the effort :)

Day 1 level 1 done :) Not wiped out but face like a tomato xxx

Morning
I've done the shred before but back again for the 3rd attempt to complete. I was training for a half marathon before but that's done now so really want to complete the shred.
I'm on day 4 level 1 just need to get out of bed and thought if I say here I'm doing it I'll get up and do it :) x

Back