30 day shred!

I did it :) wasn't as bad as I remember so maybe my fitness isn't THAT bad, although the weights were pretty damn heavy towards the end!! Here's to day 2, am so pleased with myself for actually getting up & doing it :) x

Woo hoo, well done belle!! After the jelly legs have gone it feels great.

I have just got day 3 done with help from my 6 yr old! I ache quite a bit but it's a nice pain, sounds weird, but it's ache that's telling me im doing something good

Not sure if my early morning waffle is making any sense??

How is everyone else getting on???

Just done day2 level 2 feeling it this morning jelly legs !! It's all good will feel better later (hopefully) well done girls it's early but your done now :) have a good day x

Level 1 Day 8 done :)

Hi hope you dont mind but ive pinched your idea for keeping track of days doing the shred :), i have to keep looking back on my diary to remember what day im on. hope you finding it good, are you going to be moving up to level 2 soon, its intense but good :D take care x

I've been knackered all day today :-( hope it gets easier !

Day 4 in the bag ladies!

Getting up today was so hard, my bed was the best place in the world this morning, but I forced myself to do it and now I feel great!

I've not done today's , I ran 5.5 miles last night at running club so my old legs are begging for a rest will definately do tommorrow x

Day 10 Level 1 done. Level 2 tomorrow :eek:.

Oh, and you should totally give running a chance. It's lovely running outside in the fresh air :).

I'm still here! I did Day 1 of Level 2 this morning - it was tough, but manageable. I think it'll take me a while to learn some of those moves though... :D

Back