30 day shred!

Well done for doing the shred last night!! Hopefully by the end of the 30 days you will see a bigger difference - which ever way you look at it, exercising for 20mins a day is always going to be good for you, even if your body wants to take a bit longer to show you the results! Keep going :) xx

morning all

day 14 - level 3 done done a little on natalie today wooohoo

Thanks to this thread and your inspiring results I have just completed Day 1- Level 1 (again ) hopefully will make it all the way to day 30 this time :)

Thanks to this thread and your inspiring results I have just completed Day 1- Level 1 (again ) hopefully will make it all the way to day 30 this time :)

Welcome back to the shred :) Your stats look amazing so hopefully the shred will just boost this along!! :D x

Hi All, so I have the DVD a week now and it's still in the box! Going to start tomorrow. Have two 2kg weights and a yoga mat; do I need anything else ?!

day 15 - level 2 done feeling a lot fitter today

Level 3 day 4 that's 24 days all together, the end is nigh! Christmas party tonight and see if my dress fits, I'm not convinced it will, I have a back up plan if not!

Happy shredding everyone!

can i please ask do you have to eat differently?
who is it buy think i might buy this :)

i haven't really been eating differently just following sw plan but you need to drink plenty of water when exercising.

the dvd is called 30 day shred by gillian micheals lollypop

lollypop1985 said:
can i please ask do you have to eat differently?
who is it buy think i might buy this :)

I've not changed what I've been eating but I agree with purple123 you definately need more water! I have to admit I haven't lost any weight whilst doing this but I have lost inches :) x

Morning ladies
Hope you don't mind me jumping back in, been poorly for a week and didn't shred, went back to running club tues and felt off again wed but started shred again on thurs morn. I was begininng to really miss it :)

did 2 days level 1 and going to do level 2 today and tommorrow then back to level 3 got 9 days left.
Was hoping I would've finished before Xmas but that's life things get in the way but I think getting back to things is better than giving up completely.
Iam going to continue to shred in the new year but do it 3 times a week each level once a week.
Well done everyone keep shredding xx

welcome back lynica hope you all better now. I was ill last week and am halfway through now i was hoping to finish before xmas too i'm going to carry on till new year too really enjoying doing the dvd now. I'm off to do day 16 now keep going everyone.

Hi all - day 15 of the shred done - half way woo woo!! I decided to measure again today and got the following results (these are from starting measurements):

Arms: 1.5" loss
Chest: 3" loss
Under boobs: 1.5" loss
Waist: 1"loss (randomly On day 8 this measured 2" but apparently I've put on an 1" in the last week to take me back to just the 1" loss)
Hips: 2" loss
Thighs: 1.5" loss
Calfs: same

So in total 10.5" loss in 15 days :) x

kirstym said:
Hi all - day 15 of the shred done - half way woo woo!! I decided to measure again today and got the following results (these are from starting measurements):

Arms: 1.5" loss
Chest: 3" loss
Under boobs: 1.5" loss
Waist: 1"loss (randomly On day 8 this measured 2" but apparently I've put on an 1" in the last week to take me back to just the 1" loss)
Hips: 2" loss
Thighs: 1.5" loss
Calfs: same

So in total 10.5" loss in 15 days :) x

Well done you. Keep going xx

Just done day 21 on level 3. I must admit feel so much better for doing so. Been being a bit lazy of late and putting things off so glad I did it plus I did 45 mins on zumba Wii x

Back