30 day shred!

Hi all, hope you had a fab night last night what ever you were up too!! I am back on the shred tomorrow - going to recap the last 2 days of level 2 for 2 days to get myself back in to it then crack on with level 3 from weds! I will complete this shred :)

Bought her 6week ab DVD today do that's my next exercise plan sorted xx

Hi,can I join you all?
Day 1 completed:-!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

course you can well done for your first day of the shred

day 25 level 3 done 5 days left!

Hey purple, well done on sticking with it, I am starting again tomorrow morning, as well as re-joining slimming world tonight, have been doing it at home, but I know I'm better at class.

I bet it's really busy tonight!

hey katie i bet it will be at all gps this week. it is worth staying for image threapy for support and tips always have a laugh at my gp. im only able to stick to it because of this thread gave up after a few days when first got the dvd

Group was so quiet, my friend and I were the only new members, but I guess it is a bank holiday!

I am trying to gear myself up for starting the shred again in the morning, but this time I am going for the advanced moves! Except for push ups as I am total pants at those lol

I am going to have a look for her other DVDs and see what the reviews are like.

It's nice to be back in control! :)

Hello lovelies, I think i'm going to give this a go too. Tell me, is it as bad as it looks??

I've just ordered it, so it will be a couple of days before I start!

Not gonna lie to you, the first couple of days are hell, but it does get easier, and the results are great, deffo worth a little pain when you see the inches coming off!

I started again today, day 1 level 1 done, will take my measurements later. Xx

Hello lovelies, I think i'm going to give this a go too. Tell me, is it as bad as it looks??

I've just ordered it, so it will be a couple of days before I start!

it feels hard when you first start it after a few days gets easier level 1 is quite easy

day 26 completed for me. katie i'm going to start one of her other dvds next week let me know which one u get. think this thread should be called jillian michels dvds challenge lol!

Would you believe it arrived this morning! Only ordered it yesterday, Amazon must be working overtime in the Exercise DVD section.

Haven't got any weights so I'm going to use 2 tins of beans for now. Will invest in some weights when pay day comes (friday).

Having read a lot of the Amazon reviews, it seems a lot of people like to alternate levels 1,2 & 3 over a 3 day period rather than do 10 days of each. Does anyone here do that? I get bored really easily :/

Ugh, just done level 1, can't feel my arms :(

Quite enjoyed it though...there were a few wobbly minutes in the middle where I thought I was dying but by the last circuit I was thinking I could do it again!

Welcome to the world of jelly legs!

There will be pain for a few days, but push through and it really dies get easier.

Here's to the next 30 days!

i do alternate days as i get bored easily too

Acc, snap, day 2 level 1 done, last time I did the shred I got used to the moves for a few days then mute the tv and put my own music on, so much better and it seems to go quicker too :)

Back