30 day shred!

Doesn' t feel like exercise,its good fun and
I' ve met some lovely people.

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Maybe if you dont drink enough or withdrawl symptoms!!!!!!after the xmas excess!!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Are any of you doing other exercise as well as the shred? I have a zumba box set I want to use but I dunno if it's a good idea to do both. I think I might do 6 days of shred, 1 day of zumba?

I will be doing this ontop of a variety of other exercise. I do 15 mins a day on my Ab Circle Pro, plus trying to do 10 songs a night on the Wii Just Dance to aid digestion. From next week I'll be swimming twice a week and attending 1 weekly zumba class. I'm all for shedding this weight as quickly as possible!!

I will be doing this ontop of a variety of other exercise. I do 15 mins a day on my Ab Circle Pro, plus trying to do 10 songs a night on the Wii Just Dance to aid digestion. From next week I'll be swimming twice a week and attending 1 weekly zumba class. I'm all for shedding this weight as quickly as possible!!

Woah! Amazing! Where do you find the time?:D

Yep, I'd quite like to speed up the weight loss too, and I hope the exercise will help me look the right shape as I go down the stones, don't want saggy bits:(

I have the PS3 move thing but it's useless, spend half your time trying to calibrate the stupid thing! I got it so that I could buy the zumba game but never got round to it and now I have the dvd so oh well!

I'm defo going to do the zumba once this week, and if I feel up to it I'll do the 30DS too that day! Don't want to rush into it all! But I'm feeling inspired & up for a challenge thanks to this thread:D

Woah! Amazing! Where do you find the time?:D

Admittedly, I often miss Zumba because once I've got there and back it's been 2 hours, my work hours are crazy so it often clashes. I considered getting the DVD's but would I get bored of them?? Then would it be a waste of money....ah, I don't know.

Swimming twice a week is just routine to me, I've done it since I was 5! I go every sunday, (sometimes stay for the aquafit) then schedule my second session in to fit around my work. It's rarely the same night each week :rolleyes:

The other stuff I just, well, fit in! Don't know how, but I suppose if you think of all the time when you just sit and watch the telly it's easy to watch the same programme whilst doing a bit of exercise. The Ab Circle Pro is in front of the telly, so my 15 mins are often made up of 3 mins here and 3 mins there. Weirdly, I really enjoy exercise when I do it, but when I fall out of the habit I can't face going back to it. I honestly LOVE it sometimes; When I go back to something after I've give up for a bit, I'm always like "WHY THE HELL DID I STOP DOING THIS????"

But good luck to you Penguin, once you find the thing to get you going you'll want to do it all the time too :)

KatieGibs - did your christmas dress fit?

Well I have just done Level one Day two!! I am chuffed to bits, I didn't stop once!! I got out of bed and did it before the fear could kick in lol. Think the OH got a shock, he could hear a wheezing noise then realised it was me doing lunges lol!!

Woop woop come on Day 3. Although I have aqua aerobics at 12, something tells me that will hurt today!!!

Good luck ladies for your shredding today!

The dress would have fitted if the zip wasn't broken that I didn't notice before! Grrr, still it was a good excuse to go shopping ;) and I did manage a size smaller!

Day 4 level 1 and in much much less pain today! Yay! Now it gets easier (ish) until level 2!

Also have to say that i have been inspired by all you lovely ladies to bust some moves to just dance tonight! If I can find the energy! :)

Happy shredding!

I'm about to go start day 3. Like you katiegibs I am also in less pain today lol :D

day 27 done whoohoo the end is getting closer

well done to the rest of you girls for shredding and doing other exercises

i'm restarting zumba classes next week and try some new classes loads of special offers at the moment in my local area.

I took all my measurements today at work!! Woop woop, lets see them come down in size!! Can't wait to be 13 stone something and a size 14. This is realistically ages off. I'm back up to 15 stone atm - naughty alcohol over xmas and i'm a size 16. Boo, however stomach is quite flat at the mo so hoping to see more definition, less love handles and a smaller ass!!

Roll on shred day 3!

I ache today, aqua aerobics has killed me after 'shredding!' xx

Hi everyone back on the shred tommorrow really missing it ;-)
Going to do it 3 times a week so each level once, cause I've just signed up for a half marathon so need to run 3 times a week to.
Hello to everyone who's just starting it's a great workout hope you all enjoy!!
Happy shredding :) xx

I am doing mine now! Late I know, but I came home, made tea then had an accidental nap. I don't want to do it now so 24 minutes past midnight will have to do!

Hi all!
Been reading this thread and heard someone talk about this the other day! It sounds really good and I want to give it a go but I have one question.....

Do you need lots of space to do this DVD?
My living room is small and carpeted and I don't have masses of space infront of the tv so not sure whether I could do it!!

Are u moving from side to side back and forth or are u literally using the space around you if you swung your arms about??

What sort of things are on the DVD?
Is it things like squats and lunges or move 'active' movements??

Thanks! X

There is quite a bit of floor exercise involved so as long as you have enough space to lie down you should be ok. To the best of my knowledge, all of the moves are on the spot except one which requires a step to the side. My living room is not massive either but two of managed to do this in tandem the other day so you should be fine x

Good luck! xx

Back