30 day shred!

B+ m have yoga/ exercise matd for £ 4.99, off to buy one now,the floor is very hard!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

I'm gonna give this a go! Will be ordering it on payday x

Have any of you noticed a change in your appetite since starting the shred? I seem to have lost mine

Definitely not, my appetite is huge today. Maybe that's PMT related though? I don't want to do day 3. mainly because I just can't be bothered to get up today!! But I am determined so after my little browse on here and facebook i'll crack on with it!!

Tiaratara - can you do jumping jacks in your lounge and lie down? If so you have enough room!

Naughty Katie, how much vodka fell in your mouth? lol. I have a sneaky feeling the same might happen to me tonight!
xx

Day 3 done!!

Wahey I just completed Day 3 of level 1. This morning I felt like my whole chest was bruised and my arms were killing! But i've managed it and apparently it's easier every day from here!! So yay!!

Only 27 days to go :eek:)

xx

Well done on day three, it does get easier so keep it up!

As to how much vodka......a LOT and sambucca shots, I feel like death today!

Day 4 was easy! I can actually manage the full 30 seconds of jumping jacks now lol

FreeBee - atleast you're doing it!! Just think how good you'll feel afterwards (maybe not straight afterwards)
xx

Can finally say done day one and am so surprised with my fitness levels after having a baby 3 months ago i didnt die and had a rush of energy towards the end? Anyway day one start 11lb 4lb 42-34-39 xx

Wow this thread is so inspirational!! After feeling so awfully huge, sluggish and bloated after xmas, I thought I'd get the healthy eating going first and start feeling a bit more in condition before starting exercise. I have the 30 day shred dvd, and need to get going on it asap. Plus I'm being nagged to go to zumba with a friend - I'm really nervous as throwing my massive bulk around will probably look deeply humilating, but guess I should at least try.

chloecat said:
Wow this thread is so inspirational!! After feeling so awfully huge, sluggish and bloated after xmas, I thought I'd get the healthy eating going first and start feeling a bit more in condition before starting exercise. I have the 30 day shred dvd, and need to get going on it asap. Plus I'm being nagged to go to zumba with a friend - I'm really nervous as throwing my massive bulk around will probably look deeply humilating, but guess I should at least try.

Go to zumba you will love it,everyone id concentrating on the instructer and their own moves to look around!!! After a few classes you will be hooked.ENJOY :-D

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

I've bought the DVD from amazon!! Just waiting for it to arrive. I'm recovering at moment from an operation on my feet so I'm gonna do as much as the moves as possible. The only things I think I won't be able to do are the planks and full press ups purely because of the way your weight is on your toes! I'm gonna just substitute for other moves until I can do it properly! I'll let u know when I start! Slightly worried but excited too!! X

I've done nothing since friday :(
Time to get back on the wagon!

Back