30 day shred!

You can do it Jez, get back on it! :D

Day 6 for me tomorrow and I'd quite like to do more Zumba tomorrow, but have to fit it in around studying/tidying/taxi services lol will need to get up early to fit everything in! And it's almost 1am so best get off to bed soon...

Couldn't fit it in this morning, the snooze button was sooo tempting today, I am going to do it after the school run. Weigh in tonight, I will keep you posted xx.

Well done everyone, keep it up!!

can i join please :) L1 D1 completed this morning!

I am joining in too if that's ok? I got the DVD in the summer but got halfway through, went camping for a week and have only done it occasionally since oops!

I am doing the London Moonwalk in May so need to get my general fitness up, along with my training walks (13.5 miles yesterday - ouch!) and Zumba every Wednesday I should be super fit by then in theory!

I'm just about to do L1 D1 with my jelly legs haha!

Hey guys:D good luck with the shred. If you're anything like me you'll be sore tomorrow, but power through the pain and it goes away:D Day 6 for me today, looking forward to it:)

hey can i join? have the dvd but not did it yet - starting tonight. Is the idea (forgive my ignorance) to do it every day for 30days? if so how long before you move on to next level?

hey can i join? have the dvd but not did it yet - starting tonight. Is the idea (forgive my ignorance) to do it every day for 30days? if so how long before you move on to next level?

Hey

You do level 1 every day for 10 days, then move onto level 2 every day for 10 days and finish with level 3 every day for 10 days. I think you can do what you like though - I don't see myself moving onto level 2 after day 10, but will see how it goes.

Good luck x

ah ok thanks - i guess the idea is to give your body a different routine every so often - well that is a challenge but i am thinking postively & 20 mins (though know it wont be easy) sounds easier in my head than say 60 mins - good luck

Just back from an hour total tone class,we think Jillian is bad come andmeet Sandie!!! Feels like 30 dsy shred done in an hour:-! :-! :) Don't think I' ll be able to move in the morning!!!!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Well done Katie! I lost 5lb :)

Wow! Excellent losses girls, well done!! x

lollypop1985 said:
day1 level 1 done
i found it hard but really enjoyed it, just to buy a few things,
sports bra
mat
weights

i am guessing it is 10 days of each level is that correct?

Well done and yes 10 days of each level if that's what you want to do that's what I did last time but this time I'm doing each level once a week so just shredding 3 times you'll really love it once you get into it. Enjoy x

Day 2 level 2 just getting my lazy bones out of bed !!

My OH is ordering this for me today - I hope to make a start next week!

Do you think an increase in exercise is going to show on the scales? And if so, how long does it typically last?

acc said:
Just back from an hour total tone class,we think Jillian is bad come andmeet Sandie!!! Feels like 30 dsy shred done in an hour:-! :-! :) Don't think I' ll be able to move in the morning!!!!

I can walk!!!

Back