30 day shred!

Have any of you noticed a change in your appetite since starting the shred? I seem to have lost mine

yeah i've noticed i eat less lunch and dinner since doing it

last day of the shread today will update my measurements later on.

will really miss you girls you've all been great motivators and v. inspirational.

will pop in and see how you are all getting on and may do the odd day of the dvd when want quick workout

Purple, did you say you had another jillian DVD?? Feel free to stick on here if you want to, you have been such great support. I'm sure the other girls won't mind???

Hey lynica, good to see your still going Hun, well done.

seriously everyone - i did this for the first time last night & i struggled big time. I have did other work outs in the past but felt as though i was going to collapse last night. I am 8st 12oz and want to lose just under 1 stone which i recognise isnt a lot but my biggest focus is to get toned up after having my baby - though that was 2 years ago haha - cant believe everyone does it for 30 days on the trot - not defeating and although i can hardly walk i will try agian tonight - hats off ot you all x

Purple, did you say you had another jillian DVD?? Feel free to stick on here if you want to, you have been such great support. I'm sure the other girls won't mind???

will do planning to start it on thurs or fri giving myself a day off from exercising tommrow think I need it!

seriously everyone - i did this for the first time last night & i struggled big time. I have did other work outs in the past but felt as though i was going to collapse last night. I am 8st 12oz and want to lose just under 1 stone which i recognise isnt a lot but my biggest focus is to get toned up after having my baby - though that was 2 years ago haha - cant believe everyone does it for 30 days on the trot - not defeating and although i can hardly walk i will try agian tonight - hats off
ot you all x

i did it every other day to stop me getting bored. have u been following the beginner exercises, the first day is always the hardest it gets easier. might be an idea to do level 1 without weights just so u get used to the moves

last day of the shread today will update my measurements later on.

will really miss you girls you've all been great motivators and v. inspirational.

will pop in and see how you are all getting on and may do the odd day of the dvd when want quick workout

give it a week or so and you will miss jillian and be back to it and us, just like me he he :) feels good to be back shredding :D
take care and i hope you keep up your exercising xx

thanks hun, was missing the shred, feel so much better doing it, no back ache, more toned, so thinking im going to be a serial shredder.
Maybe the thread should turn into a jillian thread, i suppose all her dvd's will be as good. ;-)x

L1 D2 today and I had to stop a couple of times for a few seconds :( my poor, weak muscles were aching from yesterday. Hopefully in a few days the ache will go away and I won't have to stop.

Looking foward to reading everyone's inch loss results!!

All the new starters..... It really does get easier, I promise, but you gotta push through it, the more days you miss, the longer the pain will last....(says me who missed 2 days this week :) )

seriously everyone - i did this for the first time last night & i struggled big time. I have did other work outs in the past but felt as though i was going to collapse last night. I am 8st 12oz and want to lose just under 1 stone which i recognise isnt a lot but my biggest focus is to get toned up after having my baby - though that was 2 years ago haha - cant believe everyone does it for 30 days on the trot - not defeating and although i can hardly walk i will try agian tonight - hats off ot you all x

Hey debtin

I weigh 20st 12lbs and I have managed it - on day 7 now! You can do it:) good luck!

L1 D2 today and I had to stop a couple of times for a few seconds :( my poor, weak muscles were aching from yesterday. Hopefully in a few days the ache will go away and I won't have to stop.

Looking foward to reading everyone's inch loss results!!

The ache will go away, I started feeling less sore on day 4 ish. On day 2 I was aching but pushed through it and actually hurt less after it.

Its ok to stop, I think it's 5 seconds you can stop for if you have to. I probably miss about 1 min of it in total, the jumping jacks and jump rope parts are the hardest for me, so I need to stop during those parts to catch my breath!

thanks for the encouragement everyone - had talked myself out of doing it tonight as friend said i would get "bored" but now loooking forward to rechallenging myself - thanks everyone

Here are my measurements from when 1st started 30day shred to finish

Start Now
bust - 36" - 34"
waist - 36" - 34"
hips - 42" - 40"
arms - 16" - 15
legs - 24" - 22
(thighs)

Total loss of 9 inches all over my body. Gone from size 16 jeans to size 14. :D Didn't measure my neck when started but people have noticed I've lost weight from my face.

stick with it guys I'm proof that you will get results!

Debtin, now you have to prove that person wrong, turn it around and when they see the results they will be eating their words!!!

Purple wow, fantastic result, and well done on dropping that dress size, amazing achievement!! Xxx

Here are my measurements from when 1st started 30day shred to finish

Start Now
bust - 36" - 34"
waist - 36" - 34"
hips - 42" - 40"
arms - 16" - 15
legs - 24" - 22
(thighs)

Total loss of 9 inches all over my body. Gone from size 16 jeans to size 14. :D Didn't measure my neck when started but people have noticed I've lost weight from my face.

stick with it guys I'm proof that you will get results!
wow amazing - is that only after 30days? did you do it every day? Well done you must be so proud x

sorry purple123 i re read your previous post about every other day oops - my legs ache today so need to push through the pain for my 2nd night!

I hate exercise with a passion, but love this! I also find doing it in the morning help as I naturally stretch my aching limbs out throughout the day :)

Back