30 day shred!

Just done my shred for the day and had a look at level 2. Omg! Those press ups look haaaard!! Might stick with level 1 a little longer lol

I have just completed D1 L1 after being motivated by all your encouraging posts. I have to say the first 10 mins were hard... then before I knew it I was cooling down :)

Getting prepared for the aching tomorrow :(

This might sound like a stupid question - where on your thighs do you measure? The middle of my thighs are quite skinny (in comparison), most of the bulk is at the top! I want to do it properly so that I can get accurate results. Thanks x

Well, our bloody PS3 has only gone and kicked he bucket and we don't have a standard dvd player!! I'm out of this for a few days, but I've still got the Wii!! Sad times guys, I'll be back once technical difficulties are resolved :rolleyes:

day 5 finito I even managed some feeble pushups properly! (on the knees still but hey I managed to actually move to the floor and back up again :D)

NumNumPigsBum said:
day 5 finito I even managed some feeble pushups properly! (on the knees still but hey I managed to actually move to the floor and back up again :D)

Good for you,it gets easier:-D

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Good for you,it gets easier:-D

I honestly have no upper body strength at all, it's pathetic lol. You would thinking lugging a 23lb baby around all day every day would have helped but sadly not.

I'm having serious day 10 avoidance issues right now! Just had a vodka - should probably do it before I start the next one eh? Is it ok to exercise after a drink?!

Ok day 10 done! Man that was hard! I'm pleased with myself for pushing through the laziness and doing it though. I think I'm ready for level 2!!!

Oh oh oh! Edited to say I've lost another inch off my waist (had lost 1 before the shred just through my 14.5lb loss) and its an 'official' measurement cos it's been the same for the last 3 days (I always wait before I record inch losses, incase it was a random thin day lol)

Last edited:
Day 3 done felt the lunges today :-( am gonna try my best to do it all by the end of Feb for my bday i do zumba and gym inbetween x

Level 2 day 1 is done! It was soooo hard! It felt a lot quicker than level 1s workout so that was good!!

Day 2 of level 2 was even harder than day 1 but it's done! Managed about 40 mins of Zumba as well :)

No shred for me again today,but did a 1 1/2hr dog walk,won't be shredding tomorrow either as it' s total tone class.

Hi everyone I am new and thinking of starting my 30 day shred DVD I bought it at Xmas and not had the time to do it yet ... Does is really work ? Xxx

Hi jonesj, if you read back over this thread, my results from last time were posted as well as a few other amazing people's results as well. It really does work, but a word of warning, it gets tough, and you have to push through, on the plus side, it's only 20 mins so fairly easy to fit in x

Back