30 day shred!

jonesj1983 said:
Hi everyone I am new and thinking of starting my 30 day shred DVD I bought it at Xmas and not had the time to do it yet ... Does is really work ? Xxx

Yeah it does, I've lost 3 inches I think (I can't remember off the top of my head!) and I've only done level 1 & just started level 2.

Good luck :)

Iv just bought the 30 Day Shred from ebay so I will read over your very encouraging results while I patiently await its arrival over the next couple of days-keep up the good work and ill keep you posted when it arrives xx

Just wanted to say I am still here following all your progress! I am still suffering with this yukky cold, but might try to get back on track with my shred in the morning, I am really missing it!

Xx

I am currently 9 stone 13 and want to get to 9 stone ... I struggle as I am not massively over weight but I am hoping it helps me tone !!! Still got my baby weight 9 years later lol xxx

hope you get better soon Katie

Just done my 1st day of banish fat boost metabolism. Gosh was it hard. 7 x 6 mins of circuit training only manged to do 5 properly. its like doing level 2 and 3 of the shred together without weight training but lot's of kicking boxing and jumping exercising instead. I'm going to be aching tommrow. Jillian recommends to do it 5 times a week no way willI be able to do that will aim for 3 times a week i think.

Wow !!

Well I did day 1 on level 1 and god my body is shaking not sure if I can climb in the shower lol

well done jones1983 i ws the exact same after my first day of L1, second attempt seemed easier & honestly think the 3rd and 4th days were just as hard but a lot more bearable. I am like you in regards to not so much weight loss but toning is what i need though i do over eat if i dont watch what i am eating (if that makes sense) anyway keep it up. As i said i have only did 4days of L1, 5th day tonight but i think i can see a slight improvement and one person at work said i looked slimer than normal so it must be having some effect - good luck

I've just completed day 1, woohoo! I thought I was going to die after circuit two, but I just kept saying "one more circuit!" to myself and it made things so much easier! Now that I'm over the initial wobbliness (I couldn't stand on my toes to get something out of the kitchen cupboard, haha) I feel so energised that I'm off for a walk in the woods this afternoon! I think I'm in love with Jillian- she's totally changed my attitude after one day!

Day 3 level 2 done! It was like being at day 3 on level 1 again, did not want to do it, but I know that if I push through by day 5 the pain will be gone:D

Evil penguin you are on fire! I am definetly doing the workout starting tomorrow morning - you have inspired me! Also, you've lost 16.5lbs since you joined, while I have been messing around.

I did my first session this morning with 2 tins of beans to ease myself in so think I might use my weights tomorrow .... If I get out of bed for day 2 level 1 I will need a medal lol cos I am on an early shift ... Let's see hey !!!! Lol xx

I've just got this because i've been hearing good things... I'm a tad nervous about banging around making tones of noise on the wooden squeeky floor! I'm not graceful as it is!! What kind of results have people achieved doing the full 30 days of this? I'd love to start to see some sort of change of shape in my body!

Kate x

jonesj1983 said:
I did my first session this morning with 2 tins of beans to ease myself in so think I might use my weights tomorrow .... If I get out of bed for day 2 level 1 I will need a medal lol cos I am on an early shift ... Let's see hey !!!! Lol xx

Haha I was using beans too, but they kept getting all slippery so I just used invisible weights! Then at the weekend I managed to find weights in my local B&M, the 3lb ones were so heavy so I bought 1lb wrist/ankle weights instead! Maybe when I lose a few more lbs I'll buy the heavier ones lol.

Good luck for your shreds tomorrow folks! My abs and arms are killing so no idea how they'll feel in the morning but I will push through:D

Well done evilpenguin - did day 5 of level 1 last night. Thought it was getting easier but not really, wonder why some days it feels ok but others its torture haha - must be the frame of mind at the time. Anyway was going to do 10 days level 1 but thinking of mixing it up a bit - everyone think this wil be ok? I know its contradicting what i was saying about difficulty levels etc but maybe try level 2 for a change of scenery x

So I was right I didn't do my 2nd day today .... Woke up this morning and was so stiff from the day 1 yesterday lol .... But on a plus note I am going to spin and abs class tonight so that will make up for it xxx

Not done day 4 yet. Been too busy studying:( will do it later on before dinner.

Does it matter if you have missed a day ? Honestly I couldn't do day 2 level 1 this morning I am really sore and stiff and it hurts just to walk :-( do I have to start at day 1 again ? Xx

jonesj1983 said:
Does it matter if you have missed a day ? Honestly I couldn't do day 2 level 1 this morning I am really sore and stiff and it hurts just to walk :-( do I have to start at day 1 again ? Xx

I think you can skip a day, as long as you do the 10 days before moving on to the next level. Some people have rest days, days where they do a different exercise etc so I would say its ok to not do it every day if you can't. My advice would be to push through and do it every day though, if you wait until you don't hurt then you'll just get day 1 pain all over again. I was aching on day 2 but once I got into it the pain went away, then the next day I pushed through again and after day 4 I didn't hurt at all. Then I started level 2 and had the day after aches, but again I've pushed through and the pain is going :D

Back