30 day shred!

argh didnt realise it was too important to do the workouts every day - did it five times in one week and on 6th day tonight - wanted to try different level already, what do you all think? too soon? its not that i find L1 easy i think am just becoming bored of the same routine

Hi everyone,

Have been reading this thread and am interested in potentially doing the shred, just a question though, does anyone do other exercise on top of this? I currently do the below (since about oct) and was wondering if maybe this and the shred would be a bit much?

Monday - 1 hour body pump and 1 hour body combat

Tuesday - 1 hour step and 1 hour zumba

Friday - 1 hour body pump and 1 hour body combat

Sunday - 1 hour zumba and will be starting and 45min (ish) power walk from this sunday as training for half marathon moonwalk in may.

Thanks for any advice

I've just finished day 3 of level 1- did anyone else find it so much harder than day 1 and 2?! I felt physically ill from it towards the end! Maybe it's because I felt a bit off when I woke up this morning. I'm sure Jillian would be proud of me for powering through and finishing it anyway! :)

I've just finished day 3 of level 1- did anyone else find it so much harder than day 1 and 2?! I felt physically ill from it towards the end! Maybe it's because I felt a bit off when I woke up this morning. I'm sure Jillian would be proud of me for powering through and finishing it anyway! :)

that is exactly how i felt - well 2nd day i thought was easier but have been fighting to do the other days - i am starting to think it is dependant on your mood etc as my legs felt like dead weights on the night i "really couldnt be bothered" so yes i think its all affected x

I just got the dvd delivered to me at work! *must start this evening*

Hi all, I'm still here. Welcome to all the new joiners, I promise it gets easier!!

I am still suffering with this grotty cold, but I will be re starting on Monday morning!

With no exercise last week I lost 3.5 lbs making a total of 9lbs in 2 weeks! So chuffed!

Keep on shredding ladies! Think of summer just around the corner (she says while shivering violently!)

Hi-my DVD arrived today and just done level 1 day 1. Am worn out but wasn't as bad as I thought. Gonna try and fit it in everyday aswel as doin my other exercise x

Day 5 not done and I really cba! Not even had dinner yet. Will try to get it done before bedtime. Hmph :(

Thanks katie. I just done it! Ignored the little devil on my shoulder and pushed through!! Almost collapsed during the skaters tho lol! Gonna have dinner then lie down!!! Oh and drink about a litre of water - I am so thirsty!

Back