30 day shred!

hi everyone - did day 8 today, 2 days of which were level 2 but back to level 1 today. HOWEVER i have only lost 1lb in 2 weeks and did 8 sessions in total over this time - will i see results soon? what else can i do? to be honest i feel more bloated than ever and more heavier than ever - what do you think problem is?

This has happened to me plenty of times! Last time it was because I came off SW and started a low GI diet, I wasn't used to having more carbs again lol. But aswell, it could be muscle gain, the 30 day shred is good for that lol! xxx

Debtin, did you take measurements at the start?? I always find if I don't have a 'scales' loss, I feel better if I can get an 'inch' loss

I had day when I felt heavy, but by the end of it I felt great.

Hope you get results soon Hun xx

thanks everyone for replying - yes i have taken measurements but not seeing a difference as yet. Think i know that the excercise is doing more good than bad but think its because i feel so flabby and bloated thats putting me off. HOWEVER i am going to keep at it and ensure i stick to plan by getting hints and tips from here as well as the dvd - will see results soon i am sure - good luck and well done everyone. p.s feel more pain today doing level 1 again then when i did level 2 - the body is strange x x

Day 9 of level 2 today, will do it later on as I've just done my Zumba and have some shopping to go pick up in a bit so I'm having a rest!

I had a look at level 3, the warm up looks intense!

What happens when you finish the 30 days? Do you just start again?

Has anyone tried the shred it with weights? Same as 30ds but with kettlebells. Just done it and feel like i've done 2 30ds workout. Absolutely killed me!

Just had breakfast, gonna tidy and then do my Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism DVD!! This will be the 3rd time of me doing it properly so half the moves I struggle with, I do some of the strength moves from level 1 or 2 of the 30 day shred. Its killer but at least I know I still worked through it!! Lol xxx

It's my last day of level 2 today, oh dear! Not looking forward to level 3 at all!!

Just had breakfast, gonna tidy and then do my Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism DVD!! This will be the 3rd time of me doing it properly so half the moves I struggle with, I do some of the strength moves from level 1 or 2 of the 30 day shred. Its killer but at least I know I still worked through it!! Lol xxx

i did my 2nd day ofthis morning it is a killer. i struggle with some moves do same as u and do strength moves from 30day shred

Last edited:
Hi all, not the 30 day shred but just completed session 2 of the six week six pack - really really recommend it!!! I'm enjoying it more than the shred but am also aching more (currently trying to believe the saying no pain, no gain!!) :) K x

I plan on buying that one next!! How killer is it at first? Just so I can prepare myself haha xxx

Best day so far with regards to 30 day shred - day 9 and dare i say it wasnt as bad today - hopefully i am turning a corner - found myself almost at it non stop and same speed as the girls with combination of both girls moves. I did conciously drink more water today, had a full dinner and although had to push myself to do it - was focused more. Hope to see results soon!

debbiisixx said:
I plan on buying that one next!! How killer is it at first? Just so I can prepare myself haha xxx

Well I'm not going to lie my Abs and groin are very tender and there is one move I'm struggling with (a side, one legged plank!!!) but it's really good and the sense of achievement is fab :) I actually think it feels like it goes quicker than the 20mins of the shed! Definitely worth buying - lets hope the results are there :) K x

OMG! Just done d1 l2 very hot and bothered:$ :-! Thought I'd give it ago to see what I was in for but as the say things can only get better!

Thanks ladies wasn't going to get up and shred, but after reading your posts you motivated me and I've done it, feel so much better for it too, it really wakes you up and after doing a 9 mile run on Sunday I feel I've streched my muscles. Have a good day xx

Just back from a swim to loosen my legs up after this mornings shred!!!! Forgotten how much I enjoyed swimming,gives me time to ponder!,:-/

Back