30 day shred!

Have lost all motivation since friday,hsd an unexpected* week so feeling yuk!!!!:'(
Planning to get back on the exercise wagon tomorrow,hoping not to fall off again:)

After I said to myself I would start shredding again yesterday, I pigged out and again this morning so I will defo be starting again tomorrow, with a new diet plan aswell! I suppose the upside to the pigging is I just don't enjoy any junk food anymore! xxxx

Debtin, I know what you mean about weekends and finding motivation,

How far are you in the shred now? Have you tried mixing the levels up to make it more interesting?

I know it's hard, but try not to get hung up on what the scales say, I think how my clothes feel is a much bigger boost for me.

You can finish it, don't let it beat you!! Think how great it will feel to achieve it!
It's a bit like climbing a very repetitive mountain ;)

Keep with it hun xx
thanks so much - iam just bit down with it all the minute. Have just posted a thread regarding how iam going to continue with the shred but not weigh til iam finished it. The weigh in day for me messes with my head and if i dont know what i weigh from week to week maybe it will help. Some days when i feel great then stand on the scales it can P*ss me off and i think "ugh felt great but clearly nothing has changed" so start to eat rubbish BUT planning on starting over tom - thanks again

Ah guys I was doing so so so well with the shred and then just stopped??? I don't know why just seem so tired the past couple of weeks!

Really need to get back into the routine of doing it before work and keep telling myself it's no excuse its only 20mins a day!! Going to do it now in a little while and then take each day at a time! So mad at myself :(

ah chiefbridesmaid i think we are all feeling it just now. Just ten minutes ago i was feeling the same but decided to just face it head on. Will be doing my workout either tonight or tom though am thinking the way i feel its prob best to do it tonight. I enjoy doing it but been feeling like yourself. So from NOW - lets just make sure we try our very hardest and keep our spirits up!! I ate some rubbish already but cant do anything about it now except move on. Good luck

debtin said:
ah chiefbridesmaid i think we are all feeling it just now. Just ten minutes ago i was feeling the same but decided to just face it head on. Will be doing my workout either tonight or tom though am thinking the way i feel its prob best to do it tonight. I enjoy doing it but been feeling like yourself. So from NOW - lets just make sure we try our very hardest and keep our spirits up!! I ate some rubbish already but cant do anything about it now except move on. Good luck

Yeah your right, ok must focus and I will do it today and get back into the zone

Didn't start level 3 yesterday but am starting it today! I bought the 3lb weights today so looking forward to using them!

guys i was on day 10 of Level 1 (did level 2 twice within this) BUT havent done it since Wed - do i start again or do i have 20 sessions still to go?

Debtin, I would pick up where you left off, I started again because I had not done it for about 3 weeks but I don't think a few days will hurt xx

Katiegibs said:
Well done evil penguin!!

How good do you feel right now?

I feel good for getting back on the wagon! Level 3 isn't as bad as I thought it would be. May be sore tomorrow tho lol

debtin said:
guys i was on day 10 of Level 1 (did level 2 twice within this) BUT havent done it since Wed - do i start again or do i have 20 sessions still to go?

I hadn't done anything for a few days and I just started where I left off. Just move on to level 2 :)

Just ordered the shred. Any tips before it gets here? And will 3 kg weights be too big? They're just what I have from training at home :)

Back