30 day shred!

I will b doing L1 D8 today...but can't motivate myself!!! :-(
Ate so badly yesterday too!! So really need to get on it!! :-( help!!!

go for it you have already done a whole week, just think how annoyed u will be tomorrow if you miss a day plus it may hurt more if u miss a day lol xxx

Level 2 is getting easier. No inch loss, but seeing it on the scales - 2.5lbs off this week!

Cai said:
Holy Cow!!!
Just done day 4 after not doing it yesterday and I feel like i was back to day 1! - was totally out of breath!
:-( glad got back on it tho and will not miss a day unless i die!!! LOL

It is half term holudays and was wondering what people thought to doing the shred twice a day? I normally do it in the evening, but when i have extra time...I might just do it twice...
Would i complete L1 10 times or for 10 days??
I am on day 4, if i did it twice tomorrow, monday and tuesday I would have completed it 10 times so could be on level 2 by wedneday...would that work??
Any advice welcome! x

No once a day that's programme

Make sure you don't eat too heavy or you might get tummy ache x

My little brother shredded with me last night. He's 5 and I had to keep stopping cause I was laughing so hard!! It was so funny watching him - and he kept calling Jillian a guy, ooooops! Loooooooool x

Ha ha! I think I'm gonna have a day off. Out of the house 8-midnight with a quick run home for lunch so a bit too busy :( Last midnight finish though: yay! :-D

L1 D3 done yesterday hopefully will come back and let ya know day 4 is done later :p

Well it took me 4 days for my calves to recover after my 1st attempt at 'Shredding'! Did Day 2 yesterday & feel fine today, so at least now I can do it daily. So, with walking the dog for 30 mins, 25 mins 'Shredding' & my DH got the static bike out of the shed for me last night, I will attempt the bike for 30 mins.....hopefully this will start to boost my weight loss, as I know I need exercise in my life to lose weight!

Level 1 day 4 done :D.

Mine has just arrived. Eeek have to start now then!!!

Good luck hun. The first few days are hard but once you get into it you will enjoy yourself.

l1 d5 completed-its not getting any easier:(

bb12 said:
level 1 day 6 done

Suppose I all depends on our level of fitness too, we are all different. Keep at it, if it hurting it's working? ;)

Suppose I all depends on our level of fitness too, we are all different. Keep at it, if it hurting it's working? ;)

lol i thought i was quite fit but this dvd has made me hurt soo bad! i now fully expect to have lost 4 stone and 4 dress sizes by the end of the 30 days :D

I've finally lost an inch from my hips!!!! Hooooorah! Only took 2 years and it solved with 2 weeks of a DVD!! Lol. Hope to lose (at least) another one from the last 2 weeks :)

Halfway through the 30 days tomorrow x

downtownsuzie said:
I've finally lost an inch from my hips!!!! Hooooorah! Only took 2 years and it solved with 2 weeks of a DVD!! Lol. Hope to lose (at least) another one from the last 2 weeks :)

Halfway through the 30 days tomorrow x

Brilliant :)))

Back