30 day shred!

l1 d9 done fiiinally lol will get on 10 today so i get to start lvl 2 tomorrow :)

You girls are so putting me to shame! I want to start shredding again! Need to stop letting the team down haha x

Has anyone done level 3 yet? How is it? Nearing level 3 now and want to be prepared... may have a watch through it later ;)

I've been doing level 3 for a while now, it's not much harder than level 2, just lots more technical! Lots of jumping.... I do enjoy it though!

Anyone got any recommendations for me now I've done it for a fair while and I'm bored?? Ta

I deffo need to get back into this :( I haven't done it for like 5 days now :( just so hard finding the time with a 6 month old, by the time she goes to bed it's me time and time to eat and catch up on washing etc

I was looking at buying the 30 day shred and found a 4 DVD collection with it included. Has anyone tried any of her other DVD's? If so are they any good? Or should I just stick with the 30 day shred?

I was looking at buying the 30 day shred and found a 4 DVD collection with it included. Has anyone tried any of her other DVD's? If so are they any good? Or should I just stick with the 30 day shred?

I've never tried any of her other dvds but I think she's great so I'm guessing they would be worth a buy. If you buy them, let me know how they are please?

I've never tried any of her other dvds but I think she's great so I'm guessing they would be worth a buy. If you buy them, let me know how they are please?

I have her 6 week abs dvd, its good! Although haven't done it in the same length of time that I also haven't done the shred... :eek: Real cheap tp get off Amazon!

I have her 6 week abs dvd, its good! Although haven't done it in the same length of time that I also haven't done the shred... :eek: Real cheap tp get off Amazon!

I'm glad to hear the abs one is good, I have ordered it off Amazon ready for Easter, to break up the Shred once the 30 days are done. Is it a combination of cardio and abs toning like on the shred or does it just focus on abs? (sorry if this seems like a daft question :eek:)

We :heartpump: Jillian!

Well actually it's a love/hate relationship...when my legs are feeling the burn or my arms feel like they are going to drop off I shout a wide range of obscenities at the tv. But I love her for the workout- massive changes in such a short space of time.

You have to love her little quotes throughout the DVD though...

'It isn't about perfect it's about effort. When you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs'

'I want you to feel like you're gargling you're own heart' - thanks Jillian :patback:

For anyone who is thinking about the shred- DO IT! Stick with it as often as you can and you will really see a difference!

Katie xx

We :heartpump: Jillian!

Well actually it's a love/hate relationship...when my legs are feeling the burn or my arms feel like they are going to drop off I shout a wide range of obscenities at the tv. But I love her for the workout- massive changes in such a short space of time.

You have to love her little quotes throughout the DVD though...

'It isn't about perfect it's about effort. When you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs'

'I want you to feel like you're gargling you're own heart' - thanks Jillian :patback:

For anyone who is thinking about the shred- DO IT! Stick with it as often as you can and you will really see a difference!

Katie xx

Yep, I often find myself telling her to f*** off! :eek:

Days 5 and 6 done. Thinking about having a day off today, my right knee has been aching all day. Though I think that has more to do with the ridiculously high heels I was wearing last night than the Shred!

Back