30 day shred!

Day 11- I. Hate. Level. Two.

It's a tough one isn't it, keep with it though! It gets easier I promise you, the buzz you get when you feel like you are sailing through the level 2 exercises is worth the hard work :) x

p.s this level made a huge difference to my arms and waist!

level 2 days 2 and 3 done :( altho i am doing a bit more of em though, still cant do the squat star jump things!

michmick said:
Gutted, ordered my DVD at the weekend and was really hoping it'd arrive today so I could start today. Not here yet :-(

Level 1 is on YouTube. That's how I've been doing it because my DVD players bust.

Just done level 1 day 4 :) I didn't think I was going to do it today because I felt really ropey earlier. My energy levels had completely gone and I had to have a sleep which I never do in the day but I found some energy from somewhere and I'm so glad I did it :)

michmick said:
Gutted, ordered my DVD at the weekend and was really hoping it'd arrive today so I could start today. Not here yet :-(

I'm waiting for mine too. So I'm doing level one on YouTube

Saw this too late and lost the commitment to do it on you tube! Weigh in tomorrow so will do it Thursday, hopefully the DVD will have arrived by then.

OMG i have to get i didnt know what the "30 day shred" was but just had a litle look into it and i must get! so excited :eek: but got to wait till i get payed to get it defo a date on the calender lol :D

Yippeee!!! 30 Day Shred DVD has arrived!!

Its my first official weigh-in tomorrow - so will be starting the 30DS on day 1 of my 2nd week of dieting and see how I get on!
Will take my measurements in the morn to as a starting point.

Anyway, 1st week on Diet and 3rd week off the horrible depro-injection - my sneaky peak at my weight this morn showed a 4.5lb loss!! Which when I naughtily had a big-mac on Sun night in a moment of weakness is great!!

Is that the contraceptive jag?

yep :-( Despite training for a charity cycle ride across Kenya I gained 2.5 stone in 18 months!! Nurse told me straight when I changed it, that if I hadn't done so much exercise it could have been more and that she's seen women gain double what I put on in the same period.

I'm back with it as not impressed by The burn fat boost metabolism
One.... Still looking for a good step up xx

sarahaa said:
I'm back with it as not impressed by The burn fat boost metabolism
One.... Still looking for a good step up xx

What's that one like? I'm waiting for the four DVD collection to arrive and that's one of them

My 30 shred arrived this morning, & having looked at the cover I'm terrified! I am a BIG girl with not such a great fitness level. Can anyone let me know, do you need a basic keel f fitness to e able to do the first bit? I try to swim 4/5 times a week, but still not very fit!!

Level 2, day 12. Still hate Level Two, but I can totally see how it's going to get results. All those planks!

How many times a week do most people do this? Literally every day, or do you give yourself a rest day?

What's that one like? I'm waiting for the four DVD collection to arrive and that's one of them

I wasn't as keen, there were a few moves repeated off 30ds which is fine, but it was a lot of kick boxing moves (did u know that's her background?), I guess I need to do it again and see. Hubby says its gonna be hard to find something similar?

Saz xxxx

sarahaa said:
I wasn't as keen, there were a few moves repeated off 30ds which is fine, but it was a lot of kick boxing moves (did u know that's her background?), I guess I need to do it again and see. Hubby says its gonna be hard to find something similar?

Saz xxxx

I didn't know that was her background. I used to like boxercise so it might enjoyed it. Do you need a lot of space to do it?
Did you complete the 30ds before? If so what were your results like?

Back