30 day shred!

Starting this tonight and have 3kg weights - will they be too much?

I have a set of 1, 2 and 3kg weights. I use the 2 for most of them but the 3 for the chest fly's. Not sure i could do all of them with the 3 yet but hopefully soon.... x

Well just completed day 1 level 1! Was a lot easier than I was expecting! I thought I would have collapsed in a heap by the end but feel great :) 3kgs where a little much tho so may invest in some 2s til I build my strength up x

Well just completed day 1 level 1! Was a lot easier than I was expecting! I thought I would have collapsed in a heap by the end but feel great :) 3kgs where a little much tho so may invest in some 2s til I build my strength up x
Well done! You must be starting from a much fitter point from me, I felt like I was going to die after day 1 and on day 2 I'm not feeling much better!

michmick said:
Well done! You must be starting from a much fitter point from me, I felt like I was going to die after day 1 and on day 2 I'm not feeling much better!

Thanks :) I've been on and off at the gym since November so maybe that helped? No doubt I will feel it tomorrow!

level 1 day 1 completed :)
thought i was going to die during the star jumping (big boobs lol!!) but i loved it felt great when i was finished lol used 1.1kg weights though think i may use the next weight up tomorrow.

i take that back about feeling great afterwards. i bent down to pick something up and my thighs are burning now :( also think i may have bruised my knees on my wood flooring doing girlie push ups. ahh well it'll be worth it in the end!

Level 1 day 8 :checkmark green:

Sooooo this thread inspired me to buy the 4-DVD boxset, which arrived this morning!

Level 1 - Day 1 done!

I've honestly never sworn at the telly so much, those skinny wenches, haha!

29 days to go! :)

Xx

carlyflower said:
Sooooo this thread inspired me to buy the 4-DVD boxset, which arrived this morning!

Level 1 - Day 1 done!

I've honestly never sworn at the telly so much, those skinny wenches, haha!

29 days to go! :)

Xx

I've bought the box set too. I think I'll do the shred before I move on

Level 1 - Day 2 done!

I must admit it takes me about an hour to motivate myself to press play but I do feel better after I've done it! :)

xx

Just bought this!! Can't wait to give it a go!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back