30 day shred!

level1 day 2 completed :)!!! i'm also glad its one in the house as i sweat so much but surely that has to be a good thing :sigh:

Day 5 level 1. I can get all the way through without stopping now. Next plan is to stop doing the modified versions of things ...... Except the press ups, doubt I'll ever do a full one!

Level 2 day 17 done! Getting easier, although I still find myself grunting like a pig and going a very attractive shade of tomato. Looking forward to doing my measurements at the end of this level - clothes feel so much looser, esp around the tummy area.

Still not arrived! :(
Hopefully it's gonna get here tomorrow (can't believe I'm wanting to hurry up this DVD arriving!)
If it doesn't arrive I'm sure theres gonna be some super duper fit postie somewhere!

Can you get access to YouTube? Level one is on there, I used that to begin because I was too impatient to wait for mine

Ooh yes!
Thank you - having to do it on the laptop in the kitchen anyway as living rooms full of my work kit!
That's me getting up extra early tomorrow to start! X

Since mine has arrived I've carried on with using my iPad just because it's so portable.
Glad to help.
Good luck

Level 1 day 3 - longest stint yet, hope I can kp it up :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Level 1 day 3 - longest stint yet, hope I can kp it up :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Keep going just look at it in 10 day chunks, it seems a lot more achievable

Back