30 day shred!

Alycyn1980 said:
Really want 2 get day 4 done as bn aiming 4 2 on 1 off routine but knee bit painful - not sure if I want 2 chance pushing it in case damage more :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Opted against shred & went walk in beautiful sunshine 2 the harbour - lovely day & still burned some cals :)

I'm determined to start this tomorrow!!! It's been sat in the box since Wednesday when it arrived!! Someone give me a nudge off the sofa!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snugglepuff85 said:
I'm determined to start this tomorrow!!! It's been sat in the box since Wednesday when it arrived!! Someone give me a nudge off the sofa!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The sooner you start it the sooner you finish! And you'll be slimmer and trimmer!!!
Get on with it snuggle x

Day 20 Level 2 done! So very glad about that!

Measurements after level 2:
Waist: -1in (2.25in loss since starting 30DS)
Hips:-1.25in (3in loss)
Bum: -1 in (1.5in loss - hoping for some major shrinkage soon!)
Thigh: -0.5in (1in loss)
Chest: -0.25in (1in loss)
Arm: no loss (0.25in loss - might be measuring wrong, because my arms definitely look more toned and tight sleeves fit much better!)

Weight loss over 2 weeks it took me to do level 2 - 5.75lb

Bring on Level 3!

wow miss miffi thats fantastic losses for just 20 days of exercise :jelous:! well i completed level one day 3 on saturday and day 4 today. actually didn't feel as bad today and i manage to keep going right to the end on all th exercises, going to try harder now to follow natalie for each exercise

Lovin the results! Hoping my knee gets btr do I can continue!

Day 8 level 1 done. Almost feel ready to move on to level 2 now, not that level 1 is easy (no way!) but I'm ready to do some new exercises.
Starting to think about what to do once I've finished the 30 days as I believe I will. I'm thinking about getting the kettleworx DVDs and a low weight kettle bell (I'm still using baked beans for the shred!). What are others going to do? For me it's all about short sessions, I won't stick to doing any lengthy repetitive exercise programmes.

michmick said:
Day 8 level 1 done. Almost feel ready to move on to level 2 now, not that level 1 is easy (no way!) but I'm ready to do some new exercises.
Starting to think about what to do once I've finished the 30 days as I believe I will. I'm thinking about getting the kettleworx DVDs and a low weight kettle bell (I'm still using baked beans for the shred!). What are others going to do? For me it's all about short sessions, I won't stick to doing any lengthy repetitive exercise programmes.

I bought jillian's 4 DVD collection so I'll probably move onto one of them. I'd love to try and get into running but I don't think it's possible due to looking after my DS.

I was thinking about this the other day. I downloaded the nike training club for the iphone the other day. Was looking at some of the beginner level exercises and a lot of them are very similar to the moves i've seen so far in the shred so i might start working through some of those programmes - they're 30 - 45 minutes but think i'll alternate between a day of that and a day of running.

Thinking i might repeat the shred though once i've finished and see what results i can get second time round x

I was thinking of doing ripped in 30 after I finish the shred. from the reviews it sounds much harder.

Level 1 day 8 done!

mrstomjones said:
I was thinking of doing ripped in 30 after I finish the shred. from the reviews it sounds much harder.

Level 1 day 8 done!

Ooh, that looks good, might get that and do that too!

Hey guys, I've just started the 30 Day Shred, did my first day of Level 1 today. Really enjoyed it actually! It was a bit challenging but in a good way, was nice to feel pleasantly worn out afterwards!

The only thing I didn't like about it was the way she keeps saying don't stop, keep moving - fair enough during the exercises but I really like to drink lots of water when I exercise so I kept wanting to pause it in between things to have some water (not between every little bit though!) I resisted but I did feel parched!

Back