30 day shred!

Gained a pound at today's WI. Did you guys get this type of result after your first week on 30DS? Does it start to drop again after the second week? Feeling rubbish.

I STS my first week, but I was drinking loads of green tea and doing 777 so I was really expecting a good loss. I was disappointed at the time, but loads of people reported that they STS or gained the first week as your muscles retain water (or something along those lines). Lost more the second week, and nearly an inch from waist and hips in that first week too!

I haven't had particularly great results with weight loss or measurements tbh. But I feel better in my clothes and I looked at the photos I took on day one and i can see an improvement in my shape. Definitely less wobbly!

level 1 day 8 completed :) looking forward to measuring after level 1! on day 1 i took a picture of myself in the jeans i want to fit back into again so am looking forward to taking another pic at the end of the 30 days to see how far i've come.

mags151 said:
level 1 day 8 completed :) looking forward to measuring after level 1! on day 1 i took a picture of myself in the jeans i want to fit back into again so am looking forward to taking another pic at the end of the 30 days to see how far i've come.

That was a good idea I was just in underwear

Day 25 level 3 done. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Decided to take my measurements to see if that would make me feel better after gaining that pound - I've lost an inch on my bust, 1.5 inches on my waist and 2 inches on my thighs! that's in two weeks! Started 30DS a week ago. So that did make me feel better.

level 1 day 9 completed - just tomorrow to go and then i'll measure :)! actually looking forward to level 2 even though most people have said its a killer

I've just ordered this and can't wait to get started!! I love a bit of 'No pain, no gain!'Going to have to grab some beans out of the cupboard though!

Genuinely look forward to doing this DVD every day! Looking forward to Level 2 - a bit of a change, but a bit nervous, ha.

Does it really work thinking about getting it v soon

day 12 level 2.
had a day off yesterday, needed to recover after day 1 of level 2!! It's still just as hard today though! I'm exhausted.

@Emma3662 - I haven't done any measuring yet but did the 3 flights of stairs up to my office today and realised they were much much easier to do. I've been there 6 years and always found them tough!

Wow will order it asap thanks

Done Level 1 Day 7 - was nowhere near as out of breath as I was when I started by the end. Looking forward to moving on.

Days 26 and 27 done x

M Louise H said:
L1 D3 complete - still can't push through the 2nd lot of jacks on the first cardio section, grrrrr!

You'll get there!!

I think I measured wrong to begin with. Since starting I'm -7lbs some of my trousers are too big now, I can pull them down without undoing them yet my measurements are the same.
I'm not bothered as I can see the results.
I think I'm going to forget the measurements as they can't be right.

Back