30 day shred!

Level one, day four done.

I found it hard to get motivated this morning. It was rainy/cold/windy when I woke up and my bed was just so nice..I really didn't want to get up and start exercising. I pushed myself to do it anyways. I proved to myself I could do the whole 30 days last year so I really want to complete it again.

The only annoying thing is after the abdominal exercises I begin to feel sick and doing them make me feel like throwing up. Thankfully I haven't (yet!!) though :)

I better have a body like jillians after this!

My legs ache and I have housework to do!

I would advise anyone doing this to wear a good supportive bra!

Fightingflab said:
I better have a body like jillians after this!

My legs ache and I have housework to do!

I second that

Not doing the shred today as I'm going to the gym later instead

I second that

I third that!

Found out the hard way during day one.... 2 black eyes are never a good look, ladies LOL! x

Well, last night I couldn't wait once i had decided to do 30 day shred, so I did it late last night to get started :) I sweated buckets, but fully completed level 1 day 1! :cool:

I will do day 2 in an hour or 2 once my dinner has settled. Also gonna add a checklist to my signature.

My starting measurements are:

Arm: 15.75 inches
Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 48.5 inches
Hip: 49.5 inches
Thigh: 29 inches

Disgusting, but they're never gonna look like that again, so no need to panic! It would feel great to have a bigger bust than my gut! :rolleyes:

was down at caravan over easter but took my dvd player and the shred and completed level 2 days 3 and 4 :)! can't believe tomorrow i'll be half way through it

Unfortunately I don't require a support bra, a normal one does for me.....I was well at the back of the queue in the boobs department! :(

lottiebird said:
I haven't motivated myself to do my shred yet, and its getting a bit late now. I'm going to get up now and do it anyway. Its only day 2 for crying out loud! Grrr getting cross with myself now.

I'm feeling the same. I had a fees days off due to work, looking after my baby and I hurt my back. In fit and able to do it today just got to motivate myself to do day 17!

Just ordered the DVD off Amazon so have decided to do the biggest loser DVD until it arrives :) Looking forward to see what world of pain this will deliver :p

amythyst5961 said:
Just ordered the DVD off Amazon so have decided to do the biggest loser DVD until it arrives :) Looking forward to see what world of pain this will deliver :p

What's the biggest looser one like?

Only did one session today and it was ok ... I will let u know how I get on tomorrow x

Finished Level 1 Day 5

my muscles don't hurt anymore yay :D

My calves were killing me last night and today.
Just completed L1D3, what pain did everyone else have?

My OH is slagging me, cause I am walking funny...

Really didnt want to do it, but glad it is over and done with now..:)

My calves were killing me last night and today.
Just completed L1D3, what pain did everyone else have?

My OH is slagging me, cause I am walking funny...

Really didnt want to do it, but glad it is over and done with now..:)

I didn't hurt too much at all but I've just finished day 10 L1 and my legs are killing me - I think it's more to with the afternoon of gardening on Sunday though!

I'm measuring at the end.
i suffered really badly with level 1 in terms of pain but nothing other than slight aches since about day 5 or 6.

Did day 18 level 2 today, only 2 more left, yippee! Still at least I can make it all the way through without stopping now.....just!

I ordered ripped in 30 yesterday so will move straight on to that once I've finished this. Think I might be mad!!!

Last edited:
Back