30 day shred!

Really sore calf tonight, I felt it twinge this morning while doing the jacks. Going to power on through though, really want to do this in 30 days.

Really sore calf tonight, I felt it twinge this morning while doing the jacks. Going to power on through though, really want to do this in 30 days.

That's exactly what happened to me. You're a trooper for powering through though! I couldn't walk properly for days!! I haven't gone back to the DVD yet cos of it :( x

Day 4 of Level 2 done today - the past two times I've done Level 2 I've noticed my left lower leg goes a bit weak and tender - not exactly painful but it's like I've twinged a nerve or something and it goes all weak for a little while. It goes back to normal after an hour or so though. Strange... I think it's the plank jacks.

Did some measurements today and I've lost an other inch each on my waist and hips, yay.

Level one day 6 done :)

I love how i'm able to do the very last minute of abs (forget the exact name for it), on the first two or three days it felt like I was going to die after doing two of them lol

I love the ab work! I kept thinking that if these don't give me a lovely, defined waistline nothing will! xx

Completed the 30 days last night - I'm shredded! I don't quite have abs like Anita's but I have measured this morning and overall I've lost 8.5 inches. :D I took extra measurements as well as the usual chest, waist, hips - e.g. stomach/midriff & bottom. There has be no change to my arms and very little to my thighs but they look more toned. Here are the results:

Chest3736
Stomach3130
Waist32.529.5
Hips38.537
Bottom3938
Left thigh21.521
Right thigh21.521
Left calf1414
Right calf1414
Left arm11.511.5
Right arm11.511.5

Last edited:
well done Suzy!

Well done!

Afraid I'm cheating on gillian with the gym tonight!

well done suzy - looks like its coming off nice and evenly too :)! day 5 of level 2 completed today so half way there YIPPEE! i do however officially hate planks lol

well done Suzy!

Thank you - It was well worth it.

Well done!

Afraid I'm cheating on gillian with the gym tonight!

Thank you...don't worry, I won't tell Jillian, she need never know!

well done suzy - looks like its coming off nice and evenly too :)! day 5 of level 2 completed today so half way there YIPPEE! i do however officially hate planks lol

Thank you, I'm not keen on planks either but by far the worst thing for me is walkout push ups, there is no way I can do them with straight legs. Good luck with your next 15 days, it will be worth it.

Well done Suzy j bet you feel great now you've finished it

Thank you, yes I feel great, it was worth taking up 27 minutes ish of my time each day, I'm thinking I'll keep up with this but maybe only over 3-4 days per week and alternate the levels. My favourite level is 1 because I feel like I get the most out of it, the other 2 levels have moves which I can't manage properly. I might even just do level 1 all the time but aim to do the advanced moves.

At the bottom of each posting at the right hand side there are quotation marks in a black speech box and a plus next to it - this is "multi-quote this message"...click on that and a tick comes up next to the box, click on as many quotes as you want to include then go to "reply to thread" (it doesn't work in quick reply) and the quotes will be there in the reply text box....no sure if it will work the same from a phone though, I'll have a look and let you know. x

suzyflo said:
Don't seem to be able to multi quote from my phone, just seem to have the option to quote one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I'm usually on my phone so that's why I couldn't figure it out.

Hello! Completed D1 L1 and almost threw up by the end. I'm no stranger to exercise and this almost killed me but I'm a determined bunny as I'm a bridesmaid in 9 weeks and all the other girls are size 8 so need to get my butt into gear. Wish me luck :)

Hello! Completed D1 L1 and almost threw up by the end. I'm no stranger to exercise and this almost killed me but I'm a determined bunny as I'm a bridesmaid in 9 weeks and all the other girls are size 8 so need to get my butt into gear. Wish me luck :)
Good luck! I'm a bridesmaid in July but luckily am the only one, still want to look good I'm the photos though!!!
ive struggled all the way through the 30 day shred but it's great, keep going and it gets a tiny bit easier! I've done 18 days now, really looking forward to moving on to level 3. It's such a good DVD I've now ordered another one of hers.
Had a day off today did 40 mins Nordic walking this morning and it was weigh in tonight so got home late. Back on it tomorrow.

D2 L2 completed - feels like my thighs are going to break but that must mean its working!!

Back