30 day shred....

kerryx

i got the 30 day shred dvd today im gonna start tonight of i like it gonna do two months solid as any one else tried this....is it hard...what were the results like ? .... x

Hi there... i have just received it through the post.. i havet done it yet but have heard it is meant to be very hard going.... also that for the first 4 days or so you are quite sore but the trick is to do it everyday.... Good luck with that i will be starting mine tom...x

hey hun yeah heard good things about it iv lost five stone eight in 7 mouth and just stopped moving hoping this gets things goin again lol good luck hun x x x

on day 10 lvl one today and it is a bit evil lol, good luck :) xxx

I agree with Angie. It is a bit evil. I started day 1 today after a 6km walk. Hard going indeed!
I had to stop at the second set of jumping jacks.... my boobs just weren't meant to move at that velocity haha

I'm not too sore actually. I had a bath afterward and it seems to have sorted out the stiffness. Although in saying that, I'll probably wake up in the morning stiff as a board hahaha

totally agree on the jumping jacks thing, it is the only thing that I really struggle with isn't that ridiculous I just wanna slap her when she says I have 400lb people who can do them so I'm not giving you an easier version, pffft good for them I can't do em >< luckily having done the davina dvd I know the easier version lol

i did my first one tonight didnt find it to bad but weather ill be saying that on day ten is another thing lol hope i can.walk tommorow lol...

Angie!! I demand to know the easier version lol

basically instead of jumping and putting both arms up you stand and stretch one arm over the top while pointing your foot if you get me lol I'm trying to find it on you tube not having much luck lol

It's seriously hard work but personally I love it. I can't do one routine everyday for 30 days, I like to vary my workouts so I don't get bored. I did it 4/5 times a week & although I havnt done it in ages I really felt I could see my arms especially toning up. Worth the pain ;)

i got the 30 day shred dvd today im gonna start tonight of i like it gonna do two months solid as any one else tried this....is it hard...what were the results like ? .... x

Hi Kerry,

The 30 day shred is amazing! I have completed day 6 today and I have already noticed the difference. I've lost an inch from my waist and my knee high boots which didn't fully zip up at the start of the week zip up now...that's all I have to go off in terms of results sorry!

After the first few days the achy legs will wear off, and you will notice an improvement in terms of stamina.

I'm looking forward to following your progress, good luck :D x

p.s- a few people post their results on here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/244732-30-day-shred.html (there might be some good tips or more discussion on there) x

cheers darl....iv pulled my bak and am gutted coz i reallly wanna start the 30 days once in up to it ill defo be posting my results x cheers hun x

cheers darl....iv pulled my bak and am gutted coz i reallly wanna start the 30 days once in up to it ill defo be posting my results x cheers hun x

Ah that's awful, I bet it's really painful and uncomfortable! Hope you're better soon. I will keep my eye out for you in the thread once you're back is better :) x

Back