30 day shred

jenifur

I've recently brought the DVD for £5 on amazon. I havnt used it yet but I'm wondering if anyone has out there and what sort of results you have...?
Ill let you know how the DVD goes apparently its meant to be HARD!

Ooo let me know how it goes, I've been debating whether or not to get this!!

Yeah I've read lots of good reviews too! Plus like you said the price is really good, may have to purchase a copy !! :D

I've recently brought the DVD for £5 on amazon. I havnt used it yet but I'm wondering if anyone has out there and what sort of results you have...?
Ill let you know how the DVD goes apparently its meant to be HARD!

Ive seen this 30 day shred quite a bit and didnt know what it was .... well for £5 at amaxon i thought hell im having a go .... It wont be delivered untill 2 weeks i think .... but i shall keep you updated !!!

Please keep us updated on your progress ..... did you measure before you started ? x

I ache so much but I bet it's definitely doing something, well I hope so anyway!
I did take my measurements so I'll let you know what they are say after 15 days

I've bought this but haven't got around to doing it yet. Watched the start of it and it looks really hard.

Ok i did this for the first time yesterday and jesussssssss did i sweat !! My arms ached my legs ached .... walking down the stairs and my legs were like jelly !!! Its definatly going to do something to my body .... IF i can keep it up lol .... Id hate to think what stage 3 is like !!!!!!

Hows it going jenifur ??? Are you still keeping at it ?

x

I have this and although I didnt do it for 30 days. It is defintely good for all levels and got me started on the path to fitness :) I havent got past stage one (so out of shape!)

weight.png

It's mad isn't it but after about a week it's ok until you change levels lol. The exercises are hard but I'm sure it's doing something. Good luck with your exercise :)

I love the shred! each time you do it you can do a bit more, I promise it gets easier pretty quickly (though never 'easy' as then it wouldn't be doing nething) - incredible how much stronger you can get in a week! It makes you feel so powerful too. I've never come across anything that makes me sweat soooooo much, droplets always flying by the last circuit lol

Lol ..... I was totally aching all day today ( my butt cheeks felt so hard you could have cracked nuts on them haha ) Really didnt think my body would allow me to give it another beating today but i pushed myself - really couldnt be bothered mind ... and have just completed day 2 !!

Cant wait to see what inchs you drop jenifur .... Im hoping this will help me drop a few !!! x

Right ok ive tried this before and only got to the end of stage one so here goes, hubby is out tonight so i too shall join this group if thats ok?
Only took my measurements yesterday so ive got them to keep an eye on.
Here's to a new fitter, leaner and yummier me and its gotta be done ive got to do it!!
Come on folks lets do it together!!!
Clairebear
xxxx

I got this a few days ago, today is my day 3 and my arms and calves are aching
I love it!!! I think she talks to much tho and I don't think I like her either..I kno, weird, right?
but I enjoy more cause of that lol

Hey girls,

I've just taken the plunge and ordered 30 Day Shred for £4.99 from Play (bargain!). How did you all get on?

And how scared should I be...?

Sarah x

Just started the shred! wish i started ages ago. great work out!

Back