30 day shred.

pogle88

Looking into buying the 30 day shred DVD. Does anyone have experience of this workout DVD?
Id like to know what the improvements will be if I can stick to it. And is it really suitable for the very unfit and very fat! Along with diet will it help my weight loss or is it mainly strength training?

Thanks all

Rosie's shrinking waistline. Xx

There's an active thread on the Atkins section for those of us doing the 30 day shred if you want to read through the posts. It is tough but Jillian uses it on her 'biggest losers show' so imagine anyone could do it even if you have to start slow and just do a few reps of everything. And it's only 20 minutes long.

You definitely start seeing results straight away. I love it.

Hi there, yep! The 30 day shred is a great exercise DVD. Jillian really gives you a good work out. I've just started it, im only into my third day, but my stamina is already increasing. It will have you sweating by the time you've finished the warm up lol.....
Nic x

I have just started it too. Just done day 2. Haven't exercised for a while so not very fit but I'm loving it. Also 20 mins is easier to fit in to your day than going to the gym.

20 minutes? that sounds amazing - going to give it a go as well

i am doing the shred it with weights work out (awaiting my 30 day shred in post) and i also have her the biggest winner cardio kick box and they are both great
i am on day 5 of the shred it with weights
and you only do the kick box 1 once a week :)

good luck x

Has anyone tried the 6 week six pack dvd by jillian? Just ordered that and 30 day shred hoping they can make a difference :) Ladans legs bums and tums is a good one on fitness tv on sky :)

I too have just ordered the 30 day shread off amazon, only £4.99..bargain. I had never heard of it til i was crusing the threads and all the threads i have read everyone seems to say that its a great workout dvd. I cant wait til it comes.

Thought I was losing my mind but just realized there's 2 (maybe more) shred threads. Just to let you know Naomi, there's a 30 day shred thread on the Atkins section. Think Honda has done the 6 week 6 pack.

Shred rules. :)

I'm considering purchasing this too after another poster suggested it. All the reviews seem good, do you need to do 20 minutes a day? Is that the challenge?

The DVD workout only last 20 minutes, which your supposed to do everyday. There's 3 levels so 10 days at each level. I think you can watch a bit on youtube.

You won't regret it. :)

I have just ordered this and cannot wait to get started! eeek

My dvd came this week - aiming to start Monday! :D

Feeling a bit nervous about it but ready to kill my last bit of weight! :cool:

I'm restarting tomorrow. Got to level 2 but then.... life got in the way. Going to try to do the 30 days. It just might kill me lol. Actually looking forward to it in a weird kind of way. :)

I'm starting this tomorrow.....I've seen a little bit and wow....looks challenging to say the least looking forward to it though! ?

Its the day after day 1 lol and am actually feeling ok! The only muscles that are remotely aching are my buns :D :D

Its pretty hard going at first and I was SO tempted to switch off! Its ok though once you get into it and it'll be over before you know it :eek:

Off to the gym today so may commence day 2 tomorrow. Good luck everyone! :)

Back