30 Day Shred..

These sound like torture exercises... Lol
Don't think I'll be trying them out anytime soon. Well done everyone
X

MrsC999 said:
These sound like torture exercises... Lol
Don't think I'll be trying them out anytime soon. Well done everyone
X

Haha. It's like 50 shades of grey. You'd be surprised what you would enjoy! ;)

Phoenyx said:
Wanna know a torture exercise? I just did 50 burpees....must have a screw loose somewhere!

Whoa sister' get onto you! I am so gutted not been able to get to the gym this week. May do something at home tonight though. After the housework that is.

I've discovered a website called crossfit, which posts daily exercises. Theyre a bit nuts but you do as much as you can. Today's was

For time:
Run 1600 meters
150 Double-unders
50 Burpees
Run 800 meters
100 Double-unders
35 Burpees
Run 400 meters
50 Double-unders
20 Burpees

I only made it through to the second batch of burpees (and I had to modify the double unders to single skips with a rope!) but I worked out for 30 mins and it was quite fun (in a masochistic sort of way)

Phoenyx said:
I've discovered a website called crossfit, which posts daily exercises. Theyre a bit nuts but you do as much as you can. Today's was

For time:
Run 1600 meters
150 Double-unders
50 Burpees
Run 800 meters
100 Double-unders
35 Burpees
Run 400 meters
50 Double-unders
20 Burpees

I only made it through to the second batch of burpees (and I had to modify the double unders to single skips with a rope!) but I worked out for 30 mins and it was quite fun (in a masochistic sort of way)

I can't even manage 20 Burpees let alone 85 - Good going :-D

I knackered my ankle on level 2 it was all swollen and everything...shame coz It was really working

teetiefunk said:
I knackered my ankle on level 2 it was all swollen and everything...shame coz It was really working

It does work I think! shame I lack consistency!

I need to get back on again.
Who's with me - from Monday next week - aiming for 4 times a week?

gentoo/aptenny

I will do 4 but I do go the gym too! But maybe it's what I need!

I'll have to restart it so it makes sense to go back to day 1 if we are all happy with that?

gentoo/aptenny

OK I'll give it a go. Is it 5 consecutive days with 2 days rest of 3 days straight then 2 days straight?

I was going to do 2 days break for 1 2 more break for 1 and 1 more.
So, Monday, Tuesday (Wednesday off) Thursday Friday (Saturday off) and finally Sunday. But I suppose the challenge is any 5 days over the week to fit you!

gentoo/aptenny

When are we starting?

I may kick off today!

I can't kick off today coz my DD is turning 8 and I have 5 of her friends round for a sleepover...
I'll start mon.
Shall we have a chart then it doesn't matter what day we do it on?

Do we want a weekly or total chart? Assuming we're aiming for 30 workouts? (ten of each)

E.g
Name / no of workouts we're aiming for this week / total out of 30?

Phoenyx .......0/5...........0/30

Something like that???

Back