30 day shred

How much living room space do you need for 30DS? I want to try it but I have a small house :(

My bro in law stayed yesterday so obviously I didn't want to do this in front of him & did it in my bedroom in a space 7ft x 5ft!! It wasn't too bad & hurt so must have been doing it ok. You only really need he space to lie down with your hands up/ out. Good luck!!!

Good stuff, I should be fine with the coffee table moved out of the way! Now all I need is some serious motivation to get off my lardy arse!

I didnt do it yesterday as I was dead on my feet and was tucked up in bed by 8 o'clock!!

I am finding level two ok to do - not as hard as i thought it was going to be but my back is absolutely killing me for a few days afterwards. Maybe I need to do a couple of level 2 days in a row and work through the pain but I found level one gave me such a boost and I actually wanted to do it! will try to stick with it as best I can and get to the end!

I imagine weights will be easier as you have somewhere to grip.

My arms, shoulders and legs are aching from level 3 today!
It's gonna hurt doing it tonight x

I imagine weights will be easier as you have somewhere to grip.

My arms, shoulders and legs are aching from level 3 today!
It's gonna hurt doing it tonight x

Oh I do hope so but somehow hunk that the extra weight will have me cursing jm more than I already do!! Good luck with your level 3 - hope it goes well!

Thanks. Day 2 level 3 done - it was hard going!

Ah but you did it and that's what counts. I think I will be doing more than 10 days of level 2 as cant do it all without breaks and I'm doing the low impact plank moves but the high in upright moves. The weights were fine but they are the lightest you can get!! I want to be good at each level before it gets even harder!!

Day off today but tomorrow is L2D3 in the morning and swimming in the evening!
What size weights are you all using?

I've not been able to do this for a few days - my neck is killing but been running / swimming each day! My whole body is aching right now! Hoping I can walk tomorrow x

Day 19 done but really feeble today! Not getting easier this level - and nearly onto 3 eek!

Wow day 18...you are doing so well! I am going to start L2 again when this neck is sorted! Are you seeing the results!?

Wow day 18...you are doing so well! I am going to start L2 again when this neck is sorted! Are you seeing the results!?

Its hard to say to be honest. My hubby has said I'm smaller below the boobs/ above belly button, as did a friend yesterday. The thing is because you don't lose weight on it, I think because I have a lot to lose & no fats come off although it strengthens & tones the fat is mostly still there so it's hard to see until some of the flab disappears (& this will help that). I did measure on day 15 so will measure at the end & see whether 15 days of it has made a difference. Even if its not measure able I feel good I'm doing it and I am already quite a bit fitter which is good. 1 more day & L3- scared!!!!

I'm going to be starting the Shred in April as I want it to run for the entire month. Plus it gives me time to track the DVD down and buy some weights!

I feel like I'm going backwards on level two. Level one really made a noticeable difference but now not so much. Granted I have skipped more days on level two but I'm considering just doing level one since it worked almost immediately for me

I feel like I'm going backwards on level two. Level one really made a noticeable difference but now not so much. Granted I have skipped more days on level two but I'm considering just doing level one since it worked almost immediately for me

Last night I was soooo feeble. My arms can barely hold me up and I'm doing the easy version of the squats etc. I can't even make it to the end of 30 seconds of those twisting things but I will soldier on. Want to go back and get better and perfect each level but going to finish the 30 days first- then start all over gain but with one more walking/ gymming to boost it up a bit

Oops I'm only really doing it 5 days a week, I've luckily had lots of nice other things to do.

Level 2 is weirder definitely.

I find it harder to do on the weekend though when I have more time as I put it off, but during the week I have to do it at a specific time so I do.

30 day shred - anyone fancy doing it with me?

I've just ordered my copy of 30 day shred off Amazon, which should be here by the end of the week.

I've got my wedding dress fitting on 24th March, so going to start 30day shred on Sun/Mon in the hope i can lose a dress size :)

Does anyone else fancy doing it with me, and we can help each other along the way?

Just did d1l1 today and wow I can feel it already. I was OK with the cardio bit I think because I do zumba twice a week. It's going to take a while though because of zumba but hey as long as it's exercise it can't be bad. Will take some measurements tonight to see what happens as a do it. Good luck e everyone.

Back