30 day shred

L1D3 need to do it daily! X

I've done D7L2... But here's the problem, I think I got tennis elbow (seems to have happened after doing one of the exercises with 5lb weights rather than 3) and I've had a bunch of pain these past few days. I'm thinking I can't continue with L2 for now. But I don't want to stop! Do you think it would be safe to maybe do L1 with no weights and skipping the pushups? I actually get a bit of pain just from waving my arm about :/ So I'm wondering if that would be safe enough.

Gutted, I want to keep going!

I've done D7L2... But here's the problem, I think I got tennis elbow (seems to have happened after doing one of the exercises with 5lb weights rather than 3) and I've had a bunch of pain these past few days. I'm thinking I can't continue with L2 for now. But I don't want to stop! Do you think it would be safe to maybe do L1 with no weights and skipping the pushups? I actually get a bit of pain just from waving my arm about :/ So I'm wondering if that would be safe enough.

Gutted, I want to keep going!

I think you need to be really careful - maybe get advice from a doctor before you carry on at the high level. Can you do the crunches or anything?!

L1D4 I am starting to feel the pain...going to try and do L1D5 and a run tomorrow! Went over on syns today

I didn't want to read and run!

I just wanted to say well done everyone! I did the 30 day shred and got good results - I lost inches but no weight but I also got a great definition in my abs

You are all great for doing it and if you can't complete all the reps don't fret. You're still fabulous for making the effort to do what you can!

There's quite a lot of plank moves and the exercises with the weights are tougher but like level one it does get easier!

Help. I've had 3 days off (sickness) I was on level 1. Day 7 on Wednesday, do I have to start from the beginning again?

Help. I've had 3 days off (sickness) I was on level 1. Day 7 on Wednesday, do I have to start from the beginning again?

Ah hope you are feeling better :) I wouldn't...it's not practical to do it everyday for 30 days so most people would be restarting - I'd carry on

Hello!
I'm new to minimins and I just found this thread and I have to join in! I did the Shred last summer and it was absolutely horrendous - but it worked! I lost about half a stone and I had loads more definition in my arms, legs and stomach - I was stronger too! It was hard, although it did get easier and I couldn't do some of the jumps because I just got too much pain in my knees, but the whole thing really helped me lose weight. I'd almost forgotten that I had it to be honest - I think I'm going to dig it out and join you lot on the challenge - taking photos is a really good idea because it will make changes that you can't necessarily see on the scales.
Bearing in mind that I started Slimming World last week - and put a pound ON in my first week - I think I might need the 30 Day Shred!

Hi all. Started sw on 1 jan and did L1D4 today. Neck killing from crunches. Trying so hard to do them right but ow! Hoping it gets easier - so hard to believe it makes a difference but I've seen the before & after photos & seems impressive so worth a try!! Did people find it helped or hindered weight loss? Want to be prepared in case losses stop... Lots to lose so assume I will still lose but wondered what everyone had found?

Back