30 day shred

I'm on day 4 level 1 this morning and in really starting to feel it. Those side lunges a d arm raises really are a killer!!

I was determined to do it every day I could could see any change. Even did it upstairs in the bedrooms when we had guests! I will post any changes in measurements on Friday. Good luck everyone starting. My advice is - do what you can

Wow fantastic! Can't wait to see the results! I am determined to go L2 for 7 days straight! X

Wow fantastic! Can't wait to see the results! I am determined to go L2 for 7 days straight! X

Disappointment abounds. I have had a cold & did the shred every day through it until yesterday when I had to do a 3 hour round trip for work and it totally laid me out! I was going to try but felt really rough so couldn't sensibly. 2 days to go and a day off grrrrr!! Back to it lady though so tomorrow is my last day and my results from day 15-30 will be here by say lunchtime!!

Well after starting off this thread and doing 8 days straight I'm embarrassed to stay I've not do this for bout 3 weeks due to sickness.

Oh well back on sw and the shred form the morning. Wish me luck!

Well done everyone x

Disappointment abounds. I have had a cold & did the shred every day through it until yesterday when I had to do a 3 hour round trip for work and it totally laid me out! I was going to try but felt really rough so couldn't sensibly. 2 days to go and a day off grrrrr!! Back to it lady though so tomorrow is my last day and my results from day 15-30 will be here by say lunchtime!!

You have done amazing! When do you shred!? I have to do first thing so the motivation struggles a little! X

Well after starting off this thread and doing 8 days straight I'm embarrassed to stay I've not do this for bout 3 weeks due to sickness.

Well done everyone x

Good luck ! X

Well done everyone x

Good luck hope you are feeling better x

After shredding every morning for 5 days and still ding my norm gym classes my whole body is aching!
Hope it works and makes the pain worth while! ?

What difference have you seen in physique/weight? I struggle to find the motivation to get past level 1 lol!! Need some inspiration.

What difference have you seen in physique/weight? I struggle to find the motivation to get past level 1 lol!! Need some inspiration.

Ok here we go... Bear in mind this is days 15-30 as didn't measure at the start

Weight loss slow veeeeerrrrrrryyyy slow. I wouldn't do this to aid loss. Over the 30 days I lost 5 lbs - so disappointing when I've been 100% following sw.

Measurements:

Upper arms - no change
Waist- bizarrely bigger but have pmt & am now suspicious of my measuring as clothes are saying its smaller.
Hips: -2 inches
Thighs: teeny change like a few fractions of an inch
Calfs: no change
Under bust: -1 inch
Over bust : - 1 inch

So total inch loss in the last 15 days : 4 inches. Really wish I'd measured at the start.

One thing I would say is that I am much fitter. It's made a huge difference. To go to town from work I have to get up quite a steep hill and am not even out of puff now. I wasn't a couch potato but I do feel a lot better - just lack of weight loss is disappointing.

Excellent well done.
Does everyone do it every day?

Yes I do it every morning when I get up and still do my normal gym classes on a night. I'm only on day 5 but an feeling a difference in my sides and muffin tops already!

Excellent well done.
Does everyone do it every day?

I did do it 6/7 last year. This time around I was doing it 3/7 and mixing with running and swimming! I am not aiming to shred daily but doing it in the morning takes a lot if motivation! Will get up now :)

Ok here is evidence of the change in my fitness. Just before 30 ds I did Zumba wii every other day. I had to stop between each session on the short workout. Today I did 2 short workouts in a row with no stopping so gone from 20 mins with 3 or so breaks to 40 mins much more energetic with no breaks. That makes up for the slow weight loss for me. Fitness is more vital to me than slimness - which will come anyway as you get more fit. Am really chuffed!!

If you need motivation Google results of the 30 day shred. The pictures are amazing.

I have looked at that but think I need to hear from people that have actually done it! Only 4lb from target now so think I'll wait until I hit that and then go back to 30DS to tone up (if that makes sense!!)

Ok here is evidence of the change in my fitness. Just before 30 ds I did Zumba wii every other day. I had to stop between each session on the short workout. Today I did 2 short workouts in a row with no stopping so gone from 20 mins with 3 or so breaks to 40 mins much more energetic with no breaks. That makes up for the slow weight loss for me. Fitness is more vital to me than slimness - which will come anyway as you get more fit. Am really chuffed!!

That's motivation for me!!

Back