30 day shred

Ok here is evidence of the change in my fitness. Just before 30 ds I did Zumba wii every other day. I had to stop between each session on the short workout. Today I did 2 short workouts in a row with no stopping so gone from 20 mins with 3 or so breaks to 40 mins much more energetic with no breaks. That makes up for the slow weight loss for me. Fitness is more vital to me than slimness - which will come anyway as you get more fit. Am really chuffed!!

Wow you have done amazing x

I'm gutted!! Put 1.5 on this week!

Only had about 5 syns during the week as I was out on Sat night so saved them.

Done 30DS every morning and 3 Boxercise classes this week so how have I put weight on. I was hoping for a small loss or at least STS!!

I'm gutted!! Put 1.5 on this week!

Only had about 5 syns during the week as I was out on Sat night so saved them.

Done 30DS every morning and 3 Boxercise classes this week so how have I put weight on. I was hoping for a small loss or at least STS!!

It's the exercise that puts the weight on I'm afraid. Really common to gain with 30 ds due to muscle weight & water retention. I'm 4 stone overweight and lost 5 lbs over the 30 days. It's not something that brings loss- but it does make you smaller !

It's the exercise that puts the weight on I'm afraid. Really common to gain with 30 ds due to muscle weight & water retention. I'm 4 stone overweight and lost 5 lbs over the 30 days. It's not something that brings loss- but it does make you smaller !

Thanks.

I'll stick with it then and hope the inches go down if the scales aren't.

I have my first wedding dress fitting at the end of the Month so i want to be smaller for that, don't mind so much what i weigh.

Thanks.

I'll stick with it then and hope the inches go down if the scales aren't.

I have my first wedding dress fitting at the end of the Month so i want to be smaller for that, don't mind so much what i weigh.

If you go for it every day you should lose some inches. I'm in trousers that I usually have to be half a stone lighter to wear thanks to the scary ms michaels!

hiya =] i started the 30day shred 4days ago. ive banned myself from scales now lol, my wi was friday and id put 5lb on.... in a week =o then realised its water wait lol, hopefully it will sort itself out in a couple of weeks and see lb losses as well as inches.

Ive done day 2 of JM 30 day shred this morning. I know last time i tried i gave up after day 5!! So now im going to push through. Unfortunately i know i will gain this week as its TOTM and not been on plan for a couple of days.. But hopefully ill see inch loss by day 10 :D

It's great to see people still going for it :) xxx

Just gone back and done level 1. Going to dip in and out alongside gym or Zumba or swim or c25k. Just need to keep the exercise up. So easy to lounge but am finding I really want to do some form of exercise every day. I'm on week 3 of silver body magic so got to keep going!

Just gone back and done level 1. Going to dip in and out alongside gym or Zumba or swim or c25k. Just need to keep the exercise up. So easy to lounge but am finding I really want to do some form of exercise every day. I'm on week 3 of silver body magic so got to keep going!

Well done Hun that's brilliant :) x

Hi guys! I did this last year and its a great workout! I also did Ripped in 30!

If you have sky, they are on the fitness channel for free

Just finished level 1 today. Had a sneaky peek at level 2. Totally terrified i won't actually be able to do it. Please tell me it's easier than it looks!

Just finished level 1 today. Had a sneaky peek at level 2. Totally terrified i won't actually be able to do it. Please tell me it's easier than it looks!
i started lvl two today.. it was challenging, i had t stop a couple of times to catch my breath. like lvl1 it will get easier(i hope) hehe

On level 2 day 2 today and its hard but i prefer it to level one . Starting to see definition in my arms and a little in my mummy tummy. So surprised how well this works

Measured myself today and have lost 31cms doing the shred and sw since end of January! So pleased.

excellent. were you doing shred every day? iam on level two but its taking me from beginning April lol

Back