30 Day Shred :)

It's official... I have now completed level 2 of the shred. So crazy to think there are only 10 workouts left to do until it's finished! Going to watch level 3 in while to get a feel for what it is like... Something tells me this isn't going to be pretty! Xxx

It really isn't!! Lol. Took me to the 8th day to turn into a level 3 robot...very stressful on the body but freaking loved it. Sweat poured off me, recommend a fan on you for sure! Shed so much I think I lost a layer of skin!

Hi all! Liking this post. I am on day 4 of level one and hope that other new starters are lurking. It's been great to read your posts and see your pictures - although you've made me worry about the jump to level 2! I have no core strength at all so planks are going to kill me :)

Day 5 of level one done, after a little run/walk in the woods. Bicycle crunches are getting harder, which means that my technique is improving, hurrah!

I use 2.3kg weights for most of the moves but 4.5kg for back and biceps. Feel the burn!

Those bicycle crunches are a killer! Feels good to achieve it though right?? :) :) think I need to do them daily, I imagine my stomach muscles will love me for it! I use 3kg weights, so used to them now that I'll probably start on higher ones soon :) just for a couple of exercises, the 3kg are still great challengers especially to box with!

Those bicycle crunches are a killer! Feels good to achieve it though right?? :) :) think I need to do them daily, I imagine my stomach muscles will love me for it! I use 3kg weights, so used to them now that I'll probably start on higher ones soon :) just for a couple of exercises, the 3kg are still great challengers especially to box with!

Hi Lauren :) I don't box with any weight ATM... Is that level 2 and up? The shoulder press kills me at 2.3 soi imagine your shoulders and neck are really toned. That's what I want!

Congratulations on finishing. I read your post in the body magic thread- hope your knee is on the mend!

Level 3 is the dumbbell boxing. I struggled with it even on day 30! It definitely works! My shoulders are so toned now its amazing =) looking forward to getting back into some workouts next week. Got a house move to get through first!

Thank you...knees are still stiff :( think they're slightly better now or I'm just used to it now! =)

I groan! Although it's hurting more as time goes on as I've upped my weights. What size are you using?

I use 1.13kg ones, what about you? I feel like my legs have worked out but not my belly and upper body. Probably did it wrong?

I use 2.3 for shoulders and 4.5 for biceps/rows/flies... However I realise that these may be about too heavy for stage 2.

The effect is cumulative so hurting is going to come, don't worry about that! I have watched a few YouTube videos on how to do bicycle crunches correctly etc. Now it kills me!

I really wanna start this and finish it! I've tried before and fail but now i'm nearly at my goal weight maybe it will work better now.....only thing stopping me is I live in a flat and the guy underneath is a little crazy and shouts if there is any 'banging' :(

I really wanna start this and finish it! I've tried before and fail but now i'm nearly at my goal weight maybe it will work better now.....only thing stopping me is I live in a flat and the guy underneath is a little crazy and shouts if there is any 'banging' :(

Can you go down and explain you'd like to exercise for 20 mins and ask him what times would suit him best? Perhaps he is out a certain time each day and you can do it then :)

Can you go down and explain you'd like to exercise for 20 mins and ask him what times would suit him best? Perhaps he is out a certain time each day and you can do it then :)

That sounds like a very reasonable way to approach it - great advice!x

New girl can I just say your stats are incredible! What a fantastic achievement! We are the same height so I find it really inspiring :)
Do you have a diary on here? x

Well done PuppetWitch, I'm on day 5 :) I took before pictures, have you guys?

Go for it, ignore him! I'm in awe about your loss. xx

Back