30 Day Shred :)

2 days at level 1 and OMG! Can't get over how worked my muscles feel after only 2 20 minute workouts.

Day 3 tonight after work.

Day 5 level 2 done, rest day 2moz!

First day done, that was intense! Only stopped once for a few seconds.. and to be fair as painful as it is, twenty minutes a day for some of the results people get is well worth it :D up early tomorrow for day 2!

And second day done too... Aching in my arms a fair bit and my thighs too when I started but got through it. I am using baked bean tins as weights though as can't afford real ones haha! :)

Day 6 level 2 done, rest day 2moz now!

Had to restart this on weds coz I failed last week was just busy. Just done day 3 level one - definitely not aching as much as I did last week so it must have done some good:) those side lunges and arm raises still kill me though! Ha!

D3 L1 done last night. I didn't pause at all but had to take a couple of seconds to get my breath a couple of times.

My right knee is sore today :-( will still try to do D4. Might have to modify even more if its bad.

Had to take a rest day yesterday as my knee was too sore do just did D4 today.

Knee still a bit sore so couldn't do jumping jacks, jump ropes or lunges. Funnily though squats and butt kicks were fine so I did butt kicks for all my cardio. Still worked up quite a sweat.

I started this today, but I don't have any weights! Used shoes instead lmao. Anyone recommend a place to buy them from??

I started this today, but I don't have any weights! Used shoes instead lmao. Anyone recommend a place to buy them from??

Shoes! Lol. I'm using my hubby's dumbbells with the weights off, so just the bars. They are 1.5kg each. I've seen on a few other threads people got them from B and M. I might take a look to see if they've got 2.5kg and they're not too expensive. Also I think Argos have some for about 6 pound.

L1 D5 done. Knee still too sore for jumping jacks, jump ropes and lunges. Butt kicks and knee highs for all cardio and squats in place of lunges.

Oh wow thank you, I'll look on the Argos app now, and perhaps a trip to B&M after work! Really want some, my shoes weren't heavy enough but it got my arms doing the right thing lol

L1 D6 last night. By D3 I thought I was handling it better but D5 and D6 my face has been just as red as D1! I’m able to get through it without pausing now and can do a few proper push ups but not as full range of movement as Natalie is doing. Hubby thinks I’ve built up a bit of stamina and I’m able to push myself more.

D7 tonight but got work dinner plans. Hopefully I’ve got time to get my shred on before heading out. I’m looking forward to moving on to L2 this weekend.

Think I may need to get some new hand weights. I saw one of the moves where they were in plank position but leaning on the weights. I don’t think I’ll be able to do that with mine.

Done L1 D4 Wednesday night. My ribs are looking particularly sticky-outy today. Oh well, no other result so far, hoping day 15 will be a different story!

I'm also doing it everyday, don't care what I have to reschedule or do to make it happen, I know if I rest every other day ill end up jacking it in! 26 days to go!!

Oh and quad pain is slowly being joined by a bit of upper abdo stiffness. I wonder what day all these aches will calm down! Happily powering through tho!

Hi!

I'm starting the 30 D.S again today. How are you all finding it so far?

I've done it a few times and found that it really helped me to tone up and lose inches- so I'm hoping to give my usual exercise routine an additional boost.

Day One: Level 1 and Level 2

Hi!

I'm starting the 30 D.S again today. How are you all finding it so far?

I've done it a few times and found that it really helped me to tone up and lose inches- so I'm hoping to give my usual exercise routine an additional boost.

Day One: Level 1 and Level 2

I'm finding it ok. Enjoying it. Was a bit of a struggle to get motivated last night but like Lauren I'm determined to do it every day.

Up to the in-laws for dinner tonight. Planning on working out when I get home later.

Good to hear you have lost inches doing this in the past. Are you doing both level 1 and 2? Well done!

Last edited:
Even when I have to do it 10pm at night when everyone's up in bed, I'm still dragging myself downstairs to do it! I feel so accomplished after...it's worth the 25 minutes! My quadriceps are hurting SO bad! I'm really hoping the pain goes soon :-/ day 5 over with...it feels like the pain won't ever go but it's gotta, right?!!! :)

Attachments

• image-62375801.jpg
    image-62375801.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 79
Even when I have to do it 10pm at night when everyone's up in bed, I'm still dragging myself downstairs to do it! I feel so accomplished after...it's worth the 25 minutes! My quadriceps are hurting SO bad! I'm really hoping the pain goes soon :-/ day 5 over with...it feels like the pain won't ever go but it's gotta, right?!!! :)

I just did my workout, D9. I think 10pm is the latest I've done it. As soon as you start it's nearly over with. Definitely worth the 25 minutes.

My muscles stopped hurting a few days ago. Can't remember exactly when.

Is that an app you've got that stamps the days as you've completed them?

Yup, an app called Doodle Buddy, there's probably better ones for iPhone but I had it in my phone so just used one of the stamps! =)

Back