30 Day Shred :)

L1 D10 completed today. Moving on to L2 tomorrow. Looks tough.

I've got Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Thought I'd have a wee go at it after my shred since I had time. Not advisable. Lasted 5 minutes!

L1 D6 done! I used my new 3kg weights for first time...HARD is the only way to describe it! Definitely the most sweat out of the 6 days lol =D

Attachments

• image-3653711915.jpg
    image-3653711915.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 73
What is this 30 day shred - i'm kind of getting that it is a fitness class that progresses each day over 30 days? Is it a DVD or a gym class or can you follow it on-line?

U can watch the videos on You Tube :) Jillian Michaels. It's strength and cardio for 25 minutes a day...it's fab! Type '30 day shred' in :)

Soooooo

I failed on my last attempt and had a longer than intended break but back on it today! Day 1 level 1 done- again!

I have less than 90 days till I go on holiday and wanna tone up as much as poss, also bought ripped in 30 and watching (not doing :p) now to get a taste, the aim is to do both once before I go away

I'm finding it ok. Enjoying it. Was a bit of a struggle to get motivated last night but like Lauren I'm determined to do it every day.

Up to the in-laws for dinner tonight. Planning on working out when I get home later.

Good to hear you have lost inches doing this in the past. Are you doing both level 1 and 2? Well done!

It is hard to get motivated to do it sometimes, but well done for staying focused on it!

Some days I found it was easier to exercise in the morning so I could just crash when I got in :)

Thank you- I'm going on holiday in a week tomorrow so trying to boost my losses and tone up a little more (last minute panic). Are you measuring inch loss too?

Keep up the good work :D

Soooooo

I failed on my last attempt and had a longer than intended break but back on it today! Day 1 level 1 done- again!

I have less than 90 days till I go on holiday and wanna tone up as much as poss, also bought ripped in 30 and watching (not doing :p) now to get a taste, the aim is to do both once before I go away

Well done for coming back to it! I've found the 30ds to be brilliant in terms of toning up quickly :D

I will look out for when you start to do the 'Ripped in 30 DVD', I'm planning on doing that once I get back from my holidays and will probably need motivation ha! It is so hard!

Good luck with the rest of the Shred.

L1 D10 completed today. Moving on to L2 tomorrow. Looks tough.

I've got Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Thought I'd have a wee go at it after my shred since I had time. Not advisable. Lasted 5 minutes!

It's crazy isn't it! I struggle through it on a normal day, let alone after doing L1 of the shred!

Hope you enjoy L2...welcome to plank city :eek:

I have a bad knee an it got sore after a few days. Was sore again yesterday so I took a day off today and been wearing my knee support. Will be back on it tomorrow.

Well done everyone for keeping with it.

Good morning Shredders!

I've just completed Day 4: Level 1 and 2...before 10am...on a Sunday- who am I?! :eek:

I enjoy lazy Sundays so thought if I got up and did it, then I would have less time to find an excuse :giggle:

Mrs Cadbury- I hope your knee is better soon!

Do ya have to do level 1 and 2 when u move to level 2?!!! I thought you just did the level 2 workout and stopped level 1!! That's a lot of time accumulating by level 3 :(

Do ya have to do level 1 and 2 when u move to level 2?!!! I thought you just did the level 2 workout and stopped level 1!! That's a lot of time accumulating by level 3 :(

You're right, you move up to the next level, so when you've done 10 days of Level one you can kiss goodbye to it and start on Level 2 :)

I'm doubling up on them for an extra workout in an attempt to tone up a little more before I go on my holidays next week.

How are you finding it so far?

Oh wow you're a machine!! It sounds like something I may try when the Shred is over completely..as that sounds like a real workout! :)

I found day 7 easy last night, however I use 3kg (6lb) weights in each hand, I think I'm pushing it a bit far but it's just about doable! =D I'm looking forward to level 2 =)

OK so am planning on starting this tomorrow - eeek !!! Not sure i'll manage as i am pretty unfit but i'm going to try my hardest i've been reading reviews about it and they say it kills you!

Have i got this right? I have to do 10 days level 1 then the next ten days level 2 and then if i make it to day 21 i do level 3 for the last ten days?
Do i have to do it every day? I think i am going to struggle on a Thursday as i work in the office all day and then come home and work all night in my pub. If i do i am really going to have to push my will power to get up first thing and do it at 6am

You can do every other :) also if you struggle with anything, do a light version. So push up on a wall for the sit ups as they're very hard. And use something light or no weights for the dumbell exercises. Moving something is better than moving nothing so don't give in! I was very unfit and I just about manage 30DS :) and yup, 10 days for each level :)

Level 1 Day 8 is behind me! Done it two hours after completing a 3 1/2 mile run =)

Attachments

• image-605076820.jpg
    image-605076820.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 242
Oh wow you're a machine!! It sounds like something I may try when the Shred is over completely..as that sounds like a real workout! :)

I found day 7 easy last night, however I use 3kg (6lb) weights in each hand, I think I'm pushing it a bit far but it's just about doable! =D I'm looking forward to level 2 =)

I wish I was haha! I hang my bikini up near the tv to keep me motivated... so my work out is powered by bikini panic!

3kg weights...wow! I only use the 2.5 kg. Well done for pushing yourself with it though! :sigh:

Back