30 Day Shred :)

Did level one day three. Got all the way through quite easily just struggling on the press ups still. Am definitely improving on my upper body strength.
Legs and shoulders/chest achey today :)

Hey guys, level 2 day 14 powered through! I'll be halfway through the shred after tomorrow night, yay! Partay time! :)

Attachments

• image-1420515980.jpg
    image-1420515980.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 79
Hey guys, level 2 day 14 powered through! I'll be halfway through the shred after tomorrow night, yay! Partay time! :)

Well done!!!! You're doing amazingly well!!! Keep it up.

Had to take another rest day yesterday and unless I feel better today, will be taking another rest today. Had a sore head since yesterday afternoon and generally no energy. No idea what's up but hopefully it doesn't linger too long.

Well done all still shredding away. Keep up the good work.

As Jillian says in level 2, "think about going jean shopping, better yet think about going bathing suit shopping!"

Level 1 day 4 done - was going to wait until after work to do it but so glad I did it before - felt great afterwards.

Did race for life this morning and 30DS tonight! That's Day 15 out the way! I'm now officially half way through!!

Attachments

• image-1787481828.jpg
    image-1787481828.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3450409165.jpg
    image-3450409165.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 82
Day 7 of level 1 complete! I can definitely see an improvement in my general fitness and stamina from doing the shred, so I'm really happy about that :)

Measuring my thighs again tomorrow so fingers crossed I have lost some inches on those!

Helen xx

Did race for life this morning and 30DS tonight! That's Day 15 out the way! I'm now officially half way through!!

Wow, you're such a trooper! That's fantastic :) I'd definitely be flat out after doing the race for life, never mind doing the shred afterwards :O congratulations!

Helen xx

Wow, you're such a trooper! That's fantastic :) I'd definitely be flat out after doing the race for life, never mind doing the shred afterwards :O congratulations!

Helen xx

Awe thanks! It wasn't too bad! My fitness is so much better that it means my recovery time is literally minutes these days. Before SW I'd have been flat out all day!

Did level one day five first thing this morning. I've skipped two days. Monday intentionally cos its my only evening off. Tuesday as I was upset as it was my WI and i put half a pound on and just wasn't in the mood :-(

Done level 2 day 18 yesterday. Shortly ill be bashing out day 19 and starting to dread the thought of level 3 beginning Saturday!

Attachments

• image-3507556144.jpg
    image-3507556144.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 63
Took some mental battering, but did day 19!!

Attachments

• image-4102162872.jpg
    image-4102162872.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 64
Do you need any equipment (other than the DVD) to do this one?

Dumbells or cans of beans haha. And a yoga mat very much advisable or your knees are gonna hurt!

Just done first day of level 3 guys! I made it this far! It was horrid...i wanted the torture to end...and it eventually did which is the plus side ;)

Attachments

• image-2290362395.jpg
    image-2290362395.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 32
Just off to buy the dumbells and then the DVD is coming out of the cellophane for the fist time since I bought it!

Finished the first day of level 1 earlier this eve, sat down for half an hour and tried to stand up my legs have completely ceased up! Not had this feeling for ages, bring on day 2!!

Back