30 day shred

Double session done this morning. 1 at level 1 & another at level 2. I really hate all those planks :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's everyone getting on?

I've forgotten the planks :/ not onto level 2 yet though.... got it all to look forward too. I did day 4 yesterday, haven't done it today, might do it later but if I don't get time then I'll have it as a rest day. I might have to have Wednesday as a rest day as well as I might not have time... but we'll see. Glad I did it yesterday.

I've forgotten the planks :/ not onto level 2 yet though.... got it all to look forward too. I did day 4 yesterday, haven't done it today, might do it later but if I don't get time then I'll have it as a rest day. I might have to have Wednesday as a rest day as well as I might not have time... but we'll see. Glad I did it yesterday.

Well done. There's like 3 different types of planks on level 2. Tomorrow's my rest day so I'll be back at it tuesday.

There are 3 levels which you work your way up (going onto the next level when you feel ready)
It's hard to say what it involves, but I think you can search level one on you tube to get an idea.

It's 20 minutes consisting of a warm up, then 3 circuits of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs followed by a cool down

Day 5 done today :) except for tight calf's after my rest day I found today really easy :)

not sure whether to move to level 2 before day 11.... or if I should just carry on with level one for another 5 days

Its up to you, give it a try. There are plenty of planks in level 2 :mad:. I may do it again tomorrow and see how I feel. My shoulders are feeling achy..........planks lol :p

Suppose I can always go back to level 1 if its too much.... I'm pretty sure I remember people saying level 3 is easier then level 2, so that'll be a nice surprise when you feel ready to move on.

I hate planks :( I find the push ups the hardest in level one, which is quite nice as I get the worse bit over with in the first circuit.

Suppose I can always go back to level 1 if its too much.... I'm pretty sure I remember people saying level 3 is easier then level 2, so that'll be a nice surprise when you feel ready to move on.

I hate planks :( I find the push ups the hardest in level one, which is quite nice as I get the worse bit over with in the first circuit.

Yes I'm not too keen on push ups but they get easier. I'm sure there are some side planks in level 3. I need to watch it. Wish me luck, I'm about to do level 2 :D

I did level 2 was a bit worried as its only my day 6 but I'm so glad I did it, it was hard but in a good way-I feel like I've had a workout now, whereas I'd got to the point where after level 1 I didn't feel that way (if that makes sense) Think I'll do level 2 for more then 10 days though.... but we'll see how I get on and when I feel its time to move up again

I did level 2 was a bit worried as its only my day 6 but I'm so glad I did it, it was hard but in a good way-I feel like I've had a workout now, whereas I'd got to the point where after level 1 I didn't feel that way (if that makes sense) Think I'll do level 2 for more then 10 days though.... but we'll see how I get on and when I feel its time to move up again

Well done. Yes I know what you mean. Level 2 is physically more challenging than level 1. I had a quick look at level 3 and the only thing that looks challenging is the planks but if we follow Anita we should be ok.

Well done. Yes I know what you mean. Level 2 is physically more challenging than level 1. I had a quick look at level 3 and the only thing that looks challenging is the planks but if we follow Anita we should be ok.

That's good then, will see how I get on with level 2 as only on day 6 at the moment.

Oh dear. Well I got struck down with the flu a few weeks ago and struggled to do it. Haven't done anything since. I will start again sfter Christmas lol

Subscribing I completed day 5 yesterday. Will go back to beginning of thread for a read.
Didnt realise there was a 30DS thread. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back