30 Day Shred

Discussion in 'Exante' started by heatwave74, 25 July 2014 Social URL.

1. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

Just wondering if anyone can give me an honest review on the 30 day Shred DVD. I have read on here of some people doing it and thought I might give it a go...Is it as tough as the reviews? And does it give you the results you want?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nessie25

nessie25 Member

Hey heatwave!

Ive done 30 day shred(well started it many times) and i have to say it does work and makes me feel good when i do a session of it! Ive never got past doing it for 2 weeks and I've only every done level one but you can get level one and two on you tube! I keep losing the will power to do it or something socially comes up either we go away for a weekend or have people visit so it sets me off track!! :-s

4. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

Thanks Nessie I have done it for 3 days now and really enjoying it. Knowing its only 20 mins long helps lol also it can fit into my day easily especially when I'm a working mum of 4 it doesnt leave you much time for the gym or long work outs

5. goose

goose Silver Member

I have a 9 month old so cant get out to gym (no childcare) so bought 30 day shred... Its still sitting on my fireplace!! Must get if out n do it!!

6. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

Its not as bad as I thought it would be and already feeling the benefits. Dust it off and put it on. It will definately help when you have had cheat days x

7. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

There's 30 day shred ans 30 day somthing else does anyone know what it's called