30 Day Shred

heatwave74

Just wondering if anyone can give me an honest review on the 30 day Shred DVD. I have read on here of some people doing it and thought I might give it a go...Is it as tough as the reviews? And does it give you the results you want?

Hey heatwave!

Ive done 30 day shred(well started it many times) and i have to say it does work and makes me feel good when i do a session of it! Ive never got past doing it for 2 weeks and I've only every done level one but you can get level one and two on you tube! I keep losing the will power to do it or something socially comes up either we go away for a weekend or have people visit so it sets me off track!! :-s

Thanks Nessie I have done it for 3 days now and really enjoying it. Knowing its only 20 mins long helps lol also it can fit into my day easily especially when I'm a working mum of 4 it doesnt leave you much time for the gym or long work outs

Thanks Nessie I have done it for 3 days now and really enjoying it. Knowing its only 20 mins long helps lol also it can fit into my day easily especially when I'm a working mum of 4 it doesnt leave you much time for the gym or long work outs

I have a 9 month old so cant get out to gym (no childcare) so bought 30 day shred... Its still sitting on my fireplace!! Must get if out n do it!!

Its not as bad as I thought it would be and already feeling the benefits. Dust it off and put it on. It will definately help when you have had cheat days x

There's 30 day shred ans 30 day somthing else does anyone know what it's called

Back