30 pounds to go!

Had a brilliant day today! Woke up feeling much better about things, because i know i have made the right decision :)

I would also like to declare that i have lost 1.5lbs!!! And i got my Club 10! I am sure those scales are wrong because it just cannot be after the week i've had. I've done a lot of exercise but i've only had one 100% day, with 3 days off totally.

Anyway i'm having take away tonight, but i sort of feel guilty which is unlike me :( Going to plonk a dvd on and chill out, then tomorrow i'm back on plan.

My goals for this week are:

• Lose 1lb
  • Exercise on 5 days
  • Drink 2 litres of water every day
  • Drink 3 cups of green tea every day
  • Have 6 days 100%
  • Eat 10-15 syns every day
  • Don't have any contact with you know who!
That's all for now, bye! xxx

Last edited:
Well done! You have done really great. My weigh in is tomorrow and Ive not had a brilliant week so I would be happy to STS! Fingers crossed! xx

Well done! You have done really great. My weigh in is tomorrow and Ive not had a brilliant week so I would be happy to STS! Fingers crossed! xx

How did you get on? Ok i hope! :)

I have had a good day, totally 100% :D

I have had 1/3 SF with every meal, ate 13 syns, drank 3 cups of green tea and 2 litres of water, and have done some exercise! I had bags of energy this evening so did over an hour, i did the Nadia Sawalha dvd too which is very high intensity...i feel great! I walked the 7 flights of stairs up to work too (in high heels!), 1 minute 47 seconds it took (i've been doing it a while now), going to see if i can beat it!

I have set a goal to lose 1lb this week, i honestly would be genuinly happy with this, it would mean i can lose 1lb next week taking me to 21lbs in 12 weeks, which is what i aimed for at the start. However, it would be lovely if i could get my award next week, no pressure though! It would also mean i reach my January jump start challenge of 5lbs. The day after i get my award i'm going to take my measurements to see my loss in inches, i havn't taken them since the morning i started SW, i'm excited! LOL

My next big night out is on the 26th Feb, i'm going on a party barge then around town. I should be in the 10st barrier then...i can't believe i'm even writing that! 10st something :p I have some incentive now to keep going!

Going to jump in the bath now!

Night xxx

Another day 100% :D

I have met my daily goals (syns, water etc) and have just finished my exercises, i did Davina Super Body tonight. Can't wait to have a bath and start my new book!

Did the food shopping today and bought some new things that i havn't tried before. I bought some of the Fibre Plus bars as HEXB's and WOW very yummy! I also bought some of the Swedish krisp rolls as HEXB's, they will be delicious with light triangles on and ham :p I also bought some Quorn bits and bobs that i havn't tried yet.

Our meals for the next week are Chicken curry, egg fried rice and prawns, chicken fajitas, Sausage and bean pie, Quorn burgers and cajun wedges with salad. If we eat at home on any other days it will likely be egg, chips and beans or a baked potato. I want to be a bit more adventurous for lunches at work too, tuna pasta salad may not sound much but it's usually a mugshot! I do wish we had a microwave there :(

Tomorrow is chicken curry :D My favourite! I'm going to make enough for tea after weigh in on Wednesday which should stop me getting take away, i'm going to leave it now until i get my 1 and a half stone award :eek:

Heard from the ex last night, he rang while i was asleep and i answered without thinking (i couldn't even make out who was ringing tbh!), he rang to ask me if i wanted a new phone this weekend :confused: I mean seriously! :mad: I don't think he will be in touch again any time soon anyway! ;) I do need to change my number though just incase, i feel guilty for even answering when i was feeling so much better and more in control.

Anyway...my baby had her 1 year immunisations today, she was so brave! :) I love my babies so much, i'm doing this for them as well as me!

Eastenders is almost finished now so i'm going for a bath! Night xxx

Not long since my last post and i have already blew my 100% day :eek:

So i have now had a 70% day i think LOL Just gobbled a mugshot and then krisproll (which are amazing btw!) and then a curly wurly, could be worse i suppose :p

The exercise used to supress my apetite, now i'm ravenous at night :confused: It would help if i could do it in the morning, i just havn't got the time though. I could get up earlier than the kids but factoring in that i will need to cool down (i go tomato red!) and take a shower, it would have to be super super early as i do an hours exercise usually.

Just thought i should account for my syns anyway.

Night...Again! xxx

Hello again diary!! :D

I have had a rough week but i can confirm that i have found my SW mojo!!!

Went to group tonight and found that i had gained half a pound...i appreciate that so so so much :eek: I sat there and watched everyone celebrate their losses, and just thought that will beme next week, better still i'll be getting my 1.5st award. It really was a kick up the arse, i hate gaining no matter how small! It was totally deserved though so i can't moan really, and it could have been much worse.

The goal for this week then is 2.5lbs...i CAN do it. I will keep up with the exercise and water because i'v been doing really well with it, but i'm also going to concentrate on my food, filling in a diary and having my 1/3 SF, going to reduce syns to 10 too.

I do have a night out on Saturday but thanks to some great advice on here i think i can tackle it reasonably well. I will stick to vodka and diet coke, and stay soberish so that i can stay in control of what i eat at the end of the night. Also going to drink water whilst out so i'm not ill the next day and i won't feel like eating greasy food.

If i can stick to plan now i will have a good loss next week i know it. It's * week this week to, so should be a bit of water weight that should be gone next week.

The new week starts the second i step off the SW scales. Instead of coming home and gobbling pizza and chips, i put my exercise stuff on and did an hour and 20 minutes Ministry of Sound workout, then i had my syn free chicken curry and boiled rice for tea afterwards.

That's another thing i'd like to focus on this week, stopping nibbling so much at night after my workout's. I'm going to save my HEX's which should be enough, if not fruit will have to do, i WILL shift this 2.5lbs this week! :D I could do with exercising before tea but it's just not practical apart from Wednesdays, it would really help me cut down on snacking i think :(

Anyway i'm going having a bath now and doing some reading to chill out. Really do feel motivated again, it feels fantastic, if i had got away with a loss this week then i would have carried on as i was. This gain was meant to be LOL.

Love and losses to all xxx

Good evening!

My motivation is still running high :D Stuck to my syns, meal plan, exercise, water etc...couldn't be going better really!

I have a night out tomorrow and i am determined not to let it throw me off plan...and if it does, well then i will be giving up drinking until i'm at target. I mean that!!

I really really want a 2.5lb loss this week, so badly. I will get it, i just keep repeating that to myself. And if i don't then i know 100% i will have it the week after :eek:

I forgot to mention last time that i got my bronze body magic award which was nice. It looked well though, i got a gain in the same week, and i have done SO much exercise this month but only lost 3lbs :( I have barely been on plan however, so i really can't complain, at least i ended the month lighter than i started it. I have definately lost inches too :D

I'll be taking my measurements next Weds morning, so lets see how many inches i'v lost in 12 weeks! I can't wait :p

Think i'll go have a bath then browse through some recipes.

Night xxx

Your mojo definitely seems to have returned!! Glad you are getting right back into it. And all that exercise is making me tired thinking about it lol Although, I am determined I am going for a run tomoro, no matter how short it may be!

I wouldn't worry about writing non SW stuff on here - my diary is full of it, but I think it's all related. I'm not good at spouting how I feel in real life, so I find it easy on a practically anonymous forum!!

Fingers crossed for your 2.5 this week. I'd really like the same to get to my half stone, have had a slow start tho, so I'm not counting my chickens!! xx

Thank you Maverick, you get used to the exercise and start to miss it if you don't do it!

Just thought i would pop on quickly before i do my Davina dvd. I had a much better weekend SW wise that the last few weeks, whether this will show on weigh in or not has yet to be seen, but i really hope it does.

It hasn't been a huge success, more half good and half bad, but it's better than 100% poop like i have been doing! ;) I stuck to plan 100% up until i went out last night, i had 5 drinks (all vodka and diet coke - wahoo! i did it! no cocktails!), with water inbetween. No hangover whatsoever today! I did get takeaway on the way home, but i shared it with my cousin so that's better than it was. Today i have got back on plan, been to a birthday party and had some cake, but i'm about to do some exercise now which i wasn't planning on so that should cancel that out :rolleyes:

All in all, i think i did quite good. It's a step in the right direction, the next time i'm out i'll be trying to improve on it that little bit more. I do think i may have dashed my 2.5lbs attempt now with takeaway and cake, but i'm pretty confident i should still get a loss.

Must be off now anyway, night, and good luck everyone for the coming week :D xxx

Back