30st 5lb Start Weight

I feel like it will keep me going if it's for a good cause and even if I have a bad week it's ok coz it's not a goal based sponsorship. Each stone I'll give £10 whenever that happens. I'm just thinking of the kitties :) x

Totally awesome :) I will think about it after new year. Hope you make lots for your kitties :)

hershey said:
I feel sad that you will only have pizza on xmas day but glad you are having a dinner with your sister tomorrow and the buffet :)

I hope your knee doesn't cause you pain for too long xx

I'm actually quite relieved to have an excuse not to cook, lol. I'll be far more relaxed on Christmas day! :D I'm hoping to have Tesco Finest Moussaka, which is my absolute favourite, followed by Ben and Jerry's - non-traditional but yummy!!

The knee pain is getting me down, I must admit. But it's nowhere near as bad as it was, and I've got enough morphine to last me over Christmas! :) xx

That's a great idea about the sponsorship - the cats will benefit as well as you, so win-win! :)

Well done on completing day 4! I find eating late helps me too - I usually have dinner at around 10pm, but it's getting later at the moment because I'm reliant on Paul to get the food, so I have to wait for him to come back from the gym! Last night we ate around 11.30pm!! :O xx

Tracy I couldn't eat that late!!!! Blimey :)

I am pretty ready for xmas yes :) I hav e been doing some tidying this morning (mainly putting all my work back in the office! ) and just put out our nibbles table. Hubby likes nuts at xmas so have put out some bowls of those and some gingerbread.

Just having a quick rest then going to finish taking buts upstairs. Also going to get some Holly to make a table decoration for Thurs :)

Just need one pressie to arrive and we are good to go! Very impressed as we have done it all on a budget those year with me being a student again so I am chuffed with what we have pulled off :)

How are your plans going x

Tracy I couldn't eat that late!!!! Blimey :) I am pretty ready for xmas yes :) I hav e been doing some tidying this morning (mainly putting all my work back in the office! ) and just put out our nibbles table. Hubby likes nuts at xmas so have put out some bowls of those and some gingerbread. Just having a quick rest then going to finish taking buts upstairs. Also going to get some Holly to make a table decoration for Thurs :) Just need one pressie to arrive and we are good to go! Very impressed as we have done it all on a budget those year with me being a student again so I am chuffed with what we have pulled off :) How are your plans going x

I couldn't wait that long for tea either. I'm Starving by 6!

I'm meant to be doing housework today but the sofa and tv are more appealing!!

Got everything ready, shopping Is coming later and all pressies are wrapped and under the tree except for the surprise one :)

Just have to find and iron the christmas table cloth and place mats etc.

I love nuts and was going to get some but I would only eat them all mindlessly.

I've got the cats a little tin of Sheba each as I do every year and I wrap it and then Stab it with a fork and then they rip the wrapping off :)

Haha, I've always eaten late, but it's getting a bit too late even for me at the moment! :D But dinner at my sister's today will be around 6pm, so a bit more normal by most peoples' standards, lol. I'm looking forward to a nice Christmas dinner - my sister's a great cook, unlike me! :) xx

Nuts don't bother me so they can be out :)

Just watched Deck the Halls, great film and never seen it before. Had to turn tv off now though otherwise I will just sit all day!

Enjoy your xmas dinner Tracy, will be yummy!

jayde1148 said:
Nuts don't bother me so they can be out :)

Just watched Deck the Halls, great film and never seen it before. Had to turn tv off now though otherwise I will just sit all day!

Enjoy your xmas dinner Tracy, will be yummy!

Thanks, Jayde! It's been really hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year, with being immobile and unwell, so hopefully today will help! :) I'm supposed to be having lunch with my work colleagues on Monday too - so much food!! Good thing my weigh-in was ok today, lol. :) xx

This picture is my favourite picture at the moment.

Meet Noodle, she's 3 and a half and we got her from a scrap yard.
She's 1 of 4 cats we have and I decided to have pics blown up to hang on the stairway wall. Like ancestors.

This is my favourite picture because Noodle saw her picture and then I took a photo because this is proof that cats CAN get embarrassed.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

image-728426637.jpg

finally very tired after 3 nights with no sleep, so I am going to go to bed soon therefore day 5 SUCCESS :)

Today I had BLT for breakfast, Joe got me a yummy cheese and coleslaw baguette on brown and some mini Christmas truffles from the bakery for lunch and for tea we had roast pork stir fry with brown rice. TOTM is coming on Monday and i want to eat everything in sight, so i had two bags of crisps but i haven't gone over my calories.

someone has donated on my sponsorship page, now i am a real life fund raiser for cats. :) :) I best stick to this diet haha xxxx

Well done! Amazing that someone has sponsored you already! Does it spur you on? I hope so! Hope you have a good day x

Well done! Amazing that someone has sponsored you already! Does it spur you on? I hope so! Hope you have a good day x

Oh definitely!! Now someone other than me has actually paid their own money to our sponsored slim makes me more determined! Xx

Hi all xx

Been quiet today because I feel like total poop :( totm plus think I'm getting a cold :(

Anyway today's food:

Had a cooked breakfast/lunch of sausages, bacon, beans, potato cakes and toast then we had oven pizza and wedges for tea and I've had 2 x bags of crisps. Still within my cals.
Totm makes me crave savoury stuff really bad. I hope it doesn't impact my weigh in on Thursday :/ will keep drinking water.

Hope everybody is ok xx

hershey said:
Hi all xx

Been quiet today because I feel like total poop :( totm plus think I'm getting a cold :(

Anyway today's food:

Had a cooked breakfast/lunch of sausages, bacon, beans, potato cakes and toast then we had oven pizza and wedges for tea and I've had 2 x bags of crisps. Still within my cals.
Totm makes me crave savoury stuff really bad. I hope it doesn't impact my weigh in on Thursday :/ will keep drinking water.

Hope everybody is ok xx

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon, you don't want to be poorly at Christmas! :(

Your brunch sounds delicious, I could just eat that! I'm currently waiting for Paul to come home and get me my dinner, lol. I've put it in the oven, but can't physically carry it into the living room to eat it! :D xx

Last edited:
Hi Hershey, good to see you back and sounds like your well in the zone!
Best of luck and I look forward to watching your progress in the new year x

Hope you are feeling better today :) xx

Yep hun hope you are feeling better. You are doing so well to stay in your cals I am sure the scales will show a good loss on christmas day for you.

xxx

Back