30st 5lb Start Weight

Thank you everyone xx

It's so hard to be good while I'm in so much pain and craving all sorts of deep fried salty goods :/ I hate totm it totally wipes me out :( x

Just remember it's not worth it!

I have just written myself a bit of a letter with a load of statements to read for those moments I want to give in. Every time in 2015 I am thinking if changing plans or binging or giving in I am promising myself to read these. I have also listed all the things which make me miserable at the moment like my knees hurting. Truth is it is easier in the moment to eat those things isn't it but in the long run only make it harder.

Sorry I got philosophical on your thread lol :) We just have to do this! Hope things get easier hun x

Just remember it's not worth it! I have just written myself a bit of a letter with a load of statements to read for those moments I want to give in. Every time in 2015 I am thinking if changing plans or binging or giving in I am promising myself to read these. I have also listed all the things which make me miserable at the moment like my knees hurting. Truth is it is easier in the moment to eat those things isn't it but in the long run only make it harder. Sorry I got philosophical on your thread lol :) We just have to do this! Hope things get easier hun x

Thank you jayde xx I needed to hear that. It's so easy to call a Chinese and order something and I really want to but joe is going to make some pasta and hopefully that was dampen my cravings for some carbs!

That's a great idea about the letters. I hope they work for you. My sponsorship is keeping me going.

You are right, we have to do this xx

Thank you PSP xx hope you are doing ok xx

Today has been a bit of a mess. I haven't gone over my calories, it'd be pretty hard to given that I have a 2400 allowance!!
But I didn't sleep last night until 4am then up at 7 to sell something to someone from FB who wanted it at 8 then my darling son brought me a cuppa and some raisin crispy slices in bed so I could take my totm tablets and then he brought me up a hot water bottle and I must have collapsed in a painful heap and fallen asleep coz the next thing I knew it was 2pm!!
Bad mother alert :( but he had sorted his own lunch, he is 13, and he was happy to be left alone :)

I had a ham roll and some crisps for lunch and joe was going to do pasta but then he wanted to play with new ceramic pan set so he made a cooked breakfast for tea :D and he was very impressed that nothing stuck to the pans!! I was happy as I love a cooked breakfast and bonus, no fat was added as the pans are Magic ones :)

Then I had a choccie and some cheese and crackers as eating seems to ease the totm pain and stress.

So not a great diet day but I did drink plenty of water and tomorrow I'm determined to have a better day.

I hate totm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, 2 more days til weigh in, as long as I have lost 7lbs I will be happy. It's looking good so far.

X

hi lou
great to see you back and nice to see jayde to im back where i started to im could kick myself but like you said 2015 will be our year love we will do it x x x x

chezz said:
hi lou
great to see you back and nice to see jayde to im back where i started to im could kick myself but like you said 2015 will be our year love we will do it x x x x

Definitely, Chezz, 2015 will be a great weight loss year, go for it! :) xx

Hope you have had a good day lou x

YOU are doing so well my lovely TOTM is tough going. I Have just stopped my pill as I take so many anti depressants/anxiety meds and anti psychotics I want less chemicals in my body so i am going to suffer again soon too. Hope you have had a good day. Aw your son sound so thoughtful hun. xxx

Not so great again today :/ just have eaten rubbish really. Not loads of it but still, nothing that good for me.
On non totm days I can diet amazingly :(

I'm off to bed now so I don't eat anymore!! X

Just be kind to yourself :) hope that you still hit your target. Have a fab day x

It's unrealistic to be "good" , at least for the next couple of days. Cut yourself a break lovely and do what it takes to get through it with the totm. Truly hope you're feeling better soon gorgeous x

Happy Christmas all :)

I have weighed in tonight before I go mad on bacon rolls and roast potatoes tomorrow and can happily say I have lost 8lb!!
It was up and down all week and at one point it was a lot more than that but the inevitable totm gain arrived and pushed the number the wrong way.

I'm pleased nonetheless and shall be starting Boxing Day with 417 as my weight and not 425.
I'm also down a stone bracket into 29st 12lb. Not great but not 30 stone!!

Enjoy your days my lovely friends. May this be the fattest christmas you'll ever have coz next year we're gonna be slinkyyyy :) :) :) xxxxx

That is fabulous news hun! What a fab xmas pressie :) many Blessings to all the family, enjoy your fattest xmas ever!!! Xx

That's a fantastic result, Lou! :) That should really spur you on going into the New Year, well done!! I hope you're having a great Christmas. Don't fret about any gain you see on the scales - I believe my weight went up 9lbs last Christmas, lol, but it came back off really quickly because, of course, it wasn't "real" weight, mostly water retention. :) xx

Hope you are having a wonderful xmas and that your son enjoyed his surprise. Can't wait to journey slimmer with you in 2015 x

Great start !!!

Hope you had a great xmas, and look forward to watching your progress next year xxx

Hi Hershey - congratulations on your loss thats great going. I have a lot to lose too, perhaps we can buddy up and help each other along
Carole x

Well done hun you have done so well hope you have had a lovely christmas xx

Back