30st 5lb Start Weight

Hi Lou! Happy new year! Glad to see you are feeling more positive. How funny that we started around the same time a couple of years ago then fell off the wagon and are both now back on it! I'm sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of it but so pleased you are feeling positive and already seeing the numbers go down! I know we havnt chatted in a long while but if u still have my number or are on mfp don't hesitate to message me if you want a weight loss buddy again :) Good luck and here's to a successful 2015 x

Omg Candy!! How are you? So nice to see you here :) it's amazing how the old gang are back and trying again! Feels good to have old faces to journey with!

Let's forget 2012!! That was a practise run :D

Hope you are doing ok! I got married :) :) :) xxx

Haha yes 2012 was defo a practice run lol!!!

I'm good thank you (bar the weight of course)! It's great that the old gang are still supporting each other! Was so pleased when I realised this was your thread!! I've joined your 2015 challenge...and intend to finish this one ;)

Aww congratulations Hun!!! So happy for you & Joe! When was the big day? How's your son? Hope you're all well xx

Haha yes 2012 was defo a practice run lol!!! I'm good thank you (bar the weight of course)! It's great that the old gang are still supporting each other! Was so pleased when I realised this was your thread!! I've joined your 2015 challenge...and intend to finish this one ;) Aww congratulations Hun!!! So happy for you & Joe! When was the big day? How's your son? Hope you're all well xx

That's fab about joining and being so positive! We HAVE to do it this time!!

We got married on nov 14th so about 6 weeks ago in the quickest ceremony ever! In and out then back for grub and booze :D

Duncan is ok, he's a monstrous teenager lol. How's your pooch? I forgot his name :/ xx

Ugh I'm feeling so queasy on these flaming tablets but I need them to feel human again so I can reach my goal for 2015. Joe has a cold and Duncs away for the night so between me and joe we've put together a roast dinner of sorts. I peeled and chopped and he's putting it all in the oven and pans. Every time I move I feel like I'm going to be sick. Bleurgh. But in 8 days time they will have settled and I should be feeling better.

Plus I'll have had my first 2015 weigh in so i should be super happy.

So today's food:

Potato cakes

Beans on toast with a bit of cheese

Roast beef dinner

Comes in at around 1500-1600 cals. It's less than I should have but other days I will have more and some days less. I like having room to move.

Your meals sound yummy hun especially the roast beef I heard something about zig zaging cal is good so if you eat a little more on some days and less on other its good for your body-not sure If its true.

Well done on day 1 of 2015 :) xxx

Your meals sound yummy hun especially the roast beef I heard something about zig zaging cal is good so if you eat a little more on some days and less on other its good for your body-not sure If its true. Well done on day 1 of 2015 :) xxx

Yeah the juddd diet (johnsons up day down day), I tried that a couple of years ago but with my weight being so much the up days were well over over 3000 cals and it's really hard to eat 3000 calories of healthy food!!

Mfp works out a weekly amount then divides it by 7 so as long as I don't go over my weekly intake I should lose.

When I lost the 4 stone I was limited myself to 1800 at the lost but I was usually have 1500-1600 and it worked so I'm sticking to what I know will give results :) xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. It will be worth it to feel better. Mum mum always says lemonade works for feeling queesy, not sure if it's true though x

Hope you feel better soon hun. It will be worth it to feel better. Mum mum always says lemonade works for feeling queesy, not sure if it's true though x

Thank you xx

If I keep really still I'm ok. I don't feel sick from eating either just a general nauseous feeling.
So I'm laying on sofa really still watching a movie :)

How's your day been? X

Nice and chilled thanks, mainly watching TV. Just had a salad and cold meats for dinner and going to plan my food for tomorrow. Are you watching sister act, I am. I love it :)

Nice and chilled thanks, mainly watching TV. Just had a salad and cold meats for dinner and going to plan my food for tomorrow. Are you watching sister act, I am. I love it :)

No we're watching The Brass Teapot. We watched sister act the other day, I love it :) I remember having a sleep over as a kid and we hired it on video from the local shop! It's still as good :)

Salads and cold meats, perfect :) x

I've just worked out I haven't left the house for 39 days. The last time was for our mini honeymoon by the beach. The week before which was my wedding day, I hadn't been out of the house for 42 days :/

I just said to joe I'm so sick of these 4 walls!! I haven't seen a different view for weeks!

I probably won't make it outside for a while but I do want to. My social anxiety is bad at the best of times but it's so bad now I can't even let people in the house to see me!

This makes me want to work super hard at this diet and lose at least a couple of stone so I feel more confident going outside.

I bought a lovely top that goes on but is too tight, especially around the boobs that I want to wear for my birthday (feb 4) so I've got it hanging where I can see it in my bedroom and I'm aiming to fit into that. I've got about 5 weeks!!

image-4256307215.jpg

It's meant to be a dress but I'm too tall and fat to get away with it as a dress so I shall team it with some smart black trousers and some nice shoes from my enormous collection of footwear :D

Looks lovely Hun! Love the colour! Great motivation too! You'll be out and about by your bday I'm sure! Just take it one day at a time! :)

Looks lovely Hun! Love the colour! Great motivation too! You'll be out and about by your bday I'm sure! Just take it one day at a time! :)
thank you :)
It's very posh, especially for me lol but i do love it so I've told joe he has to take me somewhere posh for a nice meal :) x

I hadn't shared my wedding pics. There's not loads but here's a few...

Me
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153780.190123.jpg

My son
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153802.020165.jpg

My twin sister
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153824.505784.jpg

A woodland theme as Joe is a tree surgeon
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153850.302532.jpg

Favours
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153898.552861.jpg

Me and Joe
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153921.262345.jpg

What I wore
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420153955.767410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You are beautiful hun i bet it was a special day :)

I never lost my weight for our wedding but I ended up having a fab day x

You are very pretty Hershey x

Thank you both :)

It's nice to read that without seeing - but if you lost weight you'd be prettier - on the end of it!

I'm sure I would be more attractive but my attractiveness doesn't define me!

I thought i would share my blog if people want to get to know me more :)

If you do read it, scroll to the bottom first and go to the first page, it's all set out backwards (newest post first)

There's one on there of when I began my last weightloss journey, I haven't been able to look at it for a while.

Wittering.blog.co.uk

There's all sorts on it, weightloss, selling my car, getting a cat from a scrap yard, selling my odd socks... They are 90% hilarity from my crazy brain and a couple of serious ones :) heck, there's even one that discusses child birth and it ain't pretty :D

What gorgeous pics! Looks a lovely day Hun! You and joe make a lovely couple! Congrats again xx

Back