30st 5lb Start Weight

OMG I LOVE DEXTER :) lol
omg I love you!!! I don't know anyone else who loves Dexter!!! I am very very obsessed with Dexter ! I'm now watching it on Netflix for the 5th time. I just can't stop watching it over and over again. I think I'm in love with him, I talk about him all the time, it drives joe mad :D xxx

Oh I loved Dexter! Found the end disappointing though x

I did to begin with, but now I've watched it 4 times I understand it.

He finally is a normal person, he felt pain with Deb died and he'd never felt it before, he didn't kill Oliver Saxon because he didn't need to and up until then he'd always needed to. As a newly formed normal person all he could see is that he ruined people's lives, Harry, Deb, Rita and he didn't want that for Hannah and Harrison. So he went and lived the loneliest 'real life' which is ironic because when he was living a 'fake life' he was surrounded by people. It's actually a very sad and clever ending.

I still hate hannah though. Maybe I'll grow to love her :D

OBSESSED!!!!

Oh ye not a fan of Hannah lol I'm going to have to watch it again!!

I used to not like Deb either but I started liking her now :) I have a soft spot for Angel and I so wish Lumen and Dexter had got together for good! X

I wonder what happened to her? I used to see her posts, but she hasn't posted for about 6 months. :) xx

Yeah same, I have messaged her on here so It'll be interesting if she replies. Would love to know how she's getting on. I like to think she didn't feel she needed this place anymore. But maybe she's had a downfall, it does happen. She's still my inspiration though and through her posts I discovered the app so I'm happy :)
It's gonna be a good loss on Friday I can tell you!!

hershey said:
Yeah same, I have messaged her on here so It'll be interesting if she replies. Would love to know how she's getting on. I like to think she didn't feel she needed this place anymore. But maybe she's had a downfall, it does happen. She's still my inspiration though and through her posts I discovered the app so I'm happy :)
It's gonna be a good loss on Friday I can tell you!!

Fingers crossed, hon - I'm looking forward to seeing how you go on. :) xx

its funny i was thinking of her to i hope she is still going strong x x

I've just taken a photo of my awful self in the dress I'm hoping to wear for my bday. It's not a pretty sight!! But, hopefully by then there will be a noticeable difference!! Excited!!!

lou we must read each other minds i just got hubby to take a pic of me now and then another in feb and so on to see if there is change over the months to come lolol im just nuts i admitt this rofl

lou we must read each other minds i just got hubby to take a pic of me now and then another in feb and so on to see if there is change over the months to come lolol im just nuts i admitt this rofl

Brill :) be fab to see each others pics :) xx

Back