30st 5lb Start Weight

Omg we are weight twins AND Dexter twins!!!!!!!! I LOVE that you've watched it that many times!!! Yes I want either a season 9, or a Dexter movie. For now I'll just keep watching it on Netflix! Who's been your favourite killer? Trinity was a good one and the Jordan Chase series was good. The one that scared me the most was Ray Speltz when he was chasing girls through that maze with his bull horns on! What did you think of Rita? She was mousy to begin with then bam season 3 she was all boobs and nagging! X

OMG a movie would be awesome! Ooh my fave killer... I liked the trinity series & the ice truck killer! God yeah the speltz guy was terrifying! The horns and maze were do scary & the music and flashing lights that made it extra creepy!
Rita was ok. Got on my nerves a bit but i Was sad and shocked when trinity killed her!
I loved Batista! Good old angel :) and masuka was hilarious!
X

OMG a movie would be awesome! Ooh my fave killer... I liked the trinity series & the ice truck killer! God yeah the speltz guy was terrifying! The horns and maze were do scary & the music and flashing lights that made it extra creepy! Rita was ok. Got on my nerves a bit but i Was sad and shocked when trinity killed her! I loved Batista! Good old angel :) and masuka was hilarious! X

Yep I love Angel! I do fancy him a bit! I love masuka's one liners! The one where lumen kills Dan the dentist and Dexter sets the scene with the other guy wrapped in plastic to make it look like they shot eachother is hilarious! His explanation and dexters face!!

Did you hate Lila with a passion? I was so glad when he killed her although it was a bit sudden, him just appearing in Paris like that! X

I'm glad to hear the HGB seems to be working for you! :) Just try to keep you calories up - if you can't manage quantity, try some calorie dense stuff like cheese, nuts, even chocolate. :) xx

I'm glad to hear the HGB seems to be working for you! :) Just try to keep you calories up - if you can't manage quantity, try some calorie dense stuff like cheese, nuts, even chocolate. :) xx

Good tips, thank you tracy :)
I added Brie and houmous to my tea and 'forced' down some cheese cake for that reason :D

Going to make beef stew tomorrow and some cheesy mash and that will bring up the cals. And I will try to have more chocolate :) xx

Yep I love Angel! I do fancy him a bit! I love masuka's one liners! The one where lumen kills Dan the dentist and Dexter sets the scene with the other guy wrapped in plastic to make it look like they shot eachother is hilarious! His explanation and dexters face!! Did you hate Lila with a passion? I was so glad when he killed her although it was a bit sudden, him just appearing in Paris like that! X

Lol I actually get the fancying angel thing. He's so cute bless him lol. Quinn was hot in his first couple of seasons but got to look like sketetor las it went on lol! Haha oh yeah that was funny in the warehouse with the dentist! I secretly hoped lumen & dexter would stay together :)
I certainly did hate Lila she was incredibly annoying but I also hated Hannah. I think it may be a jealousy thing hAha.
I met the guy that played Zach in season 8 at a wedding. He's English & pretty cool :) x

hi lou
well took me pic i think im going to wait will i got a few to put on lololo diet this time seems to be going good not sure if its because im in a better place this time round but im going to keep going no excuses and keep on the wagon
i got me paul out i love is voice so i will listen to him tonight before bed mmmmmmmm

Lol I actually get the fancying angel thing. He's so cute bless him lol. Quinn was hot in his first couple of seasons but got to look like sketetor las it went on lol! Haha oh yeah that was funny in the warehouse with the dentist! I secretly hoped lumen & dexter would stay together :) I certainly did hate Lila she was incredibly annoying but I also hated Hannah. I think it may be a jealousy thing hAha. I met the guy that played Zach in season 8 at a wedding. He's English & pretty cool :) x

I'm so jealous you met him!! Lol I'm Dexter mad!

I agree about Quinn, he lost weight and got over chiseled! lol @ Skeltor, it's true!

Yep I hate hannah, how can Dexter trust her with Harrison after she tried to kill Deb?!

I like to think Dexter found Lumen on F B and now they living a life in lumberjack land :) x

hi lou well took me pic i think im going to wait will i got a few to put on lololo diet this time seems to be going good not sure if its because im in a better place this time round but im going to keep going no excuses and keep on the wagon i got me paul out i love is voice so i will listen to him tonight before bed mmmmmmmm

Ok we'll put them on at the same time, deal? Let's work extra hard to make sure there's a difference!
I'm glad you (and others) are feeling so positive, i think we are all keeping eachother going! It's a nice feeling :)

Enjoy Paul :D xx

i think that we are a lovely family on here and i think we all in good place x x x

oh yes roll over hubby give us me paul lolol

i think that we are a lovely family on here and i think we all in good place x x x oh yes roll over hubby give us me paul lolol

Lol :) I used to listen to rain sounds on my phone to help me sleep and my hubby hated it coz he said it made him need a wee!! Xx

I'm so jealous you met him!! Lol I'm Dexter mad! I agree about Quinn, he lost weight and got over chiseled! lol @ Skeltor, it's true! Yep I hate hannah, how can Dexter trust her with Harrison after she tried to kill Deb?! I like to think Dexter found Lumen on F B and now they living a life in lumberjack land :) x

It didn't dawn on me that it was him to start with. Till I heard all the whispers from the other guests. He seemed a sound enough guy, he was with his gf, apparently she's an actress too. He only spoke to me to ask me to move out of their family photo coz I'd photobombed it by accident haha!

Ahh that would be a fab ending! Dexter & Lumen living it up lumberjack style!
I'm gonna have to go back at watch it from the first season again now. Love it! X

It didn't dawn on me that it was him to start with. Till I heard all the whispers from the other guests. He seemed a sound enough guy, he was with his gf, apparently she's an actress too. He only spoke to me to ask me to move out of their family photo coz I'd photobombed it by accident haha! Ahh that would be a fab ending! Dexter & Lumen living it up lumberjack style! I'm gonna have to go back at watch it from the first season again now. Love it! X
yay :) im on the first season too :)
I have the theme as my ring tone :D

Haha I laughed at you photo bombing !! X

Haha it's your ringtone! You're officially the no.1 fan :) love it! It's a good tune to be fair! I was always too impatient to watch it tho & I usually skipped the theme tune lol. Right I'm off to bed Hun. But I'll let u know when I'm bk into it. Which will be v soon I'm sure :) enjoy rewatching series 1...it's a classic :) Sorry for boing everyone else with the dexter convo lol! Night xx

Haha it's your ringtone! You're officially the no.1 fan :) love it! It's a good tune to be fair! I was always too impatient to watch it tho & I usually skipped the theme tune lol. Right I'm off to bed Hun. But I'll let u know when I'm bk into it. Which will be v soon I'm sure :) enjoy rewatching series 1...it's a classic :) Sorry for boing everyone else with the dexter convo lol! Night xx

Lol i forward the Intro too :)

Have a good sleep, I hope you are feeling better :)

Don't apologise lol, we may have created some new Dexter fans :D x

Oh look it's 4:17 am and I've yet to fall asleep. WHEN WILL I SLEEEEEEEP?!!!!!

:-(

This past 3 nights I keep having such bad dreams, I don't understand it :-(

Hopefully your bod will adjust to the tablets soon x

:-( This past 3 nights I keep having such bad dreams, I don't understand it :-( Hopefully your bod will adjust to the tablets soon x

Sorry to hear about your bad dreams :( do they affect you all day long? Some of mine have!

I didn't take the tablet last night but I will tonight as I can feel them working for the depression and anxiety but boy am I exhausted :(

I've slept quietly deeply from about 5am til about an hour ago, luckily I don't work so I can get some rest.

Xx

Oh your poor love, it's horrible not sleeping, particularly when you have stuff on your mind.

I often take St Johns Wort at night if work is upsetting me, but I know that might affect the tabs you are already taking. What about 5-HTP? I'm waiting for a delivery of that, to help with menopause effects but it's supposed to help with insomnia too.

Oh your poor love, it's horrible not sleeping, particularly when you have stuff on your mind. I often take St Johns Wort at night if work is upsetting me, but I know that might affect the tabs you are already taking. What about 5-HTP? I'm waiting for a delivery of that, to help with menopause effects but it's supposed to help with insomnia too.

I've not heard of that but I will look into it, thank you :)

How are you getting on? When do you weigh? Xx

Back