30st 5lb Start Weight

well just got in from work quick change now then dentist for my yearly check up fingers crossed just a quick clean like last few x x x

Good luck at the dentist!! I have a phobia of the dentist after a couple of bad experiences :/ Hope it's and in and out jobby xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

thanks love my dentist is lovely but he retires this month and im gutted x

I've not heard of that but I will look into it, thank you :)

How are you getting on? When do you weigh? Xx

Last night was my initial weigh on, then it's Monday night weigh ins from now on. I bought the 12 week course, but luckily they are all a really good bunch, and they've got a great FB page too.

Re the 5-HTP there's lots of positive reviews on amazon, but I guess it's a case of really checking it out thoroughly :)

Last night was my initial weigh on, then it's Monday night weigh ins from now on. I bought the 12 week course, but luckily they are all a really good bunch, and they've got a great FB page too. Re the 5-HTP there's lots of positive reviews on amazon, but I guess it's a case of really checking it out thoroughly :)

I had a look and it shows quite a severe interaction with my anti depressants so I think I'll avoid it, I don't want to add to my problems :D thank you for the tip though :)

Good luck with your first week :) x

thanks love my dentist is lovely but he retires this month and im gutted x

Oh no!! Hope you find a new one as lovely as him ! X

Hi hun hope you are having a good day. Can't join in with the Dexter stuff as I have no clue what you lot are on about but still reading it anyway! I was going to say St John's Wort reacts with anti depressants, it is a herbal thing to try instead of the medical ones really from what I understand. I tried them once but didn't get on with them and had one stint on ADS which sorted me right out. Hope you have that too and can crack on with life as it's too good to be missing out on stuff :)

Can't believe you are loading in cheese and choccy...a real gb would not do that! They slide right through and stop you losing, should have tried that first lol! Xx

Hi hun hope you are having a good day. Can't join in with the Dexter stuff as I have no clue what you lot are on about but still reading it anyway! I was going to say St John's Wort reacts with anti depressants, it is a herbal thing to try instead of the medical ones really from what I understand. I tried them once but didn't get on with them and had one stint on ADS which sorted me right out. Hope you have that too and can crack on with life as it's too good to be missing out on stuff :) Can't believe you are loading in cheese and choccy...a real gb would not do that! They slide right through and stop you losing, should have tried that first lol! Xx

Lol give Dexter a go :) you may like it :D

The tablets are working, and I've been on them before but stopped then got really depressed so bad I couldn't leave the house to ask the doc for some more. But before my wedding I rang her and said I haven't left the house for a month, and she prescribed me some more. I took them then stopped because of the side effects and then got depressed again!! So then I started again and this is that time. I've only got enough to last me a few weeks so I'm hoping by then I can leave the house to go see the Dr for more.

As for the cheese and choc lol, I don't want to have too few calories as I am so large I dont want to collapse or something so I want to have at least 1200.

Perhaps you could look into it, the app thing? Chalk the real one down to experience and move on, it may just work better for you as you have experienced having the real thing so you can visualise it better xxx

So here's what happened at tea time:

I made this:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420569936.120089.jpg
Beef and ale pie for Joe and Dunc

Then I had this:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420569972.518666.jpg

And had to leave this much as I was uncomfortable full!!!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420570006.054319.jpg

I'm still amazed!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hi hun
wow its working for you love well been to dentist and clean and polish and thats it for a year now i asked him about who i will see he showed me my new one and im please with him fingers crossed he will be nice
my dentist says he is going to stay in touch with me bless him x x x

hi hun
wow its working for you love well been to dentist and clean and polish and thats it for a year now i asked him about who i will see he showed me my new one and im please with him fingers crossed he will be nice
my dentist says he is going to stay in touch with me bless him x x x

Phew at just needing a clean and polish :)

That's nice he's going to stay in touch! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

he is lovely set in is ways going to miss him so much x x x

It's incredible what's going on with your eating habits! I could eat 4 of those potatoes right now. And the pie !!!

I think I might be more excited about your weigh in than my own!!

In answer to your earlier question, my nightmares don't seem to be affecting me during the day because I'm not continually waking up but bizarrely I'm still dreaming when my alarm goes off which doesn't ever really happen. Very puzzling!!

Wow Hershey love, those dinners (both of them lol) look really yummy - pastry is my absolute weakness I have to say, I could just inhale that pie!

And just look at how much you left behind! I think it's brilliant, just brilliant! :D

It's incredible what's going on with your eating habits! I could eat 4 of those potatoes right now. And the pie !!! I think I might be more excited about your weigh in than my own!! In answer to your earlier question, my nightmares don't seem to be affecting me during the day because I'm not continually waking up but bizarrely I'm still dreaming when my alarm goes off which doesn't ever really happen. Very puzzling!!

I'm so glad I found PMcK :)

I've had dreams in the past that have me sad all day if they've been bad. Weird that you having strange ones. Do you believe in dream meanings?

Haha I can't wait for WI! It's nice others are excited for me too :) x

Wow Hershey love, those dinners (both of them lol) look really yummy - pastry is my absolute weakness I have to say, I could just inhale that pie! And just look at how much you left behind! I think it's brilliant, just brilliant! :D

I love pastry, it's my weakness too but I just didn't fancy it! WEIRD!

I got hungry again just now so had my leftovers :)

I had a really bad panic attack tonight :( no idea why. We were changing the bed sheets and I just started panicking, heart racing, heavy breathing and shaking. Was awful :( came out of no where!
I have taken my tablet for today incase that's the reason I had the attack.

I know that the tablets sometimes make you feel worse before you feel better so maybe this was that.

Horrible though! X

Back