30st 5lb Start Weight

That is amazing!! I would have been drooling like the family Labrador.

And then ordered:

Chips
Seaweed
Chicken & pineapple
Special fried rice
Sweet and sour balls and sauce
Ribs

My mum is always amazed at how much food I can physically eat in one sitting. I am so greedy :-(

And then ordered: Chips Seaweed Chicken & pineapple Special fried rice Sweet and sour balls and sauce Ribs My mum is always amazed at how much food I can physically eat in one sitting. I am so greedy :-(

Wow that's more than the old me could eat :D

But you work so hard at gym so must have a very fast metabolism! X

It's 1:20am and ive just taken my little pill of good and bad. I hope I can sleep again tonight! After my minuscule tea I got hungry again at about 10 so had a brown bread roll with some sandwich filler in and it did the job :) I'm finding that I'm getting hungry at night so as per instructions, I eat when I'm hungry and I don't eat loads but it's enough to bump my calories to just over 1000 so I'm not totally depriving myself.

I'm about to listen to the app again then hopefully sleep :)

Tomorrow is a week since New Year's Day so a week on the diet, but sunday is the day I started the app so next weeks weigh in will be a proper representation of the apps results. I may have a little weigh on Sunday to see how I did after a full week on it. Happy slimming everyone :) xx

I woke up at 1.20 too :-(

Although wasn't hungry, was hot!!

Sunday weigh in is a really good idea. Only one day to go until official weigh in, woo hoo!!

Hi hershy, Iv been reading your posts about the HGB, I downloaded it a while ago but never really give a go, it was just another thing that I didn't put any effort into and then said it was rubbish.
But after reading how well u are getting on I read the book and listened to the hypnosis last night and I'm going to give it my 100%
I have just had a small actimel bottle and I feel stuffed. How weird?? Is it really all in your head?
So anyway il keep reading your progress with it and hopefully will be as positive for me too :)
Kay xx

I woke up at 1.20 too :-( Although wasn't hungry, was hot!! Sunday weigh in is a really good idea. Only one day to go until official weigh in, woo hoo!!

I didn't sleep until nearly 5 :( it's horrid. And at 2 the cat bought a mouse in and I had to wake joe to get it as it was under the bed so he threw the cat out with the mouse but then the other cat was doing something under the bed then I heard a squeak so I had to wake joe up again and the first cat hadn't had the mouse in its mouth when he chucked him out so he had to chuck the other cat out once she picked it up in her mouth.

Then he closed the bedroom door so none of them could get in and I had to listen to a chorus of 4 cats wailing and scratching the door to come in.

Then.... At 8:30 I woke up to joe swearing as he had overslept and was a hour late to work.

So joyful joyful I'm knackered, he's late for work and all the cats hate me. Brill.

X

Hi hershy, Iv been reading your posts about the HGB, I downloaded it a while ago but never really give a go, it was just another thing that I didn't put any effort into and then said it was rubbish. But after reading how well u are getting on I read the book and listened to the hypnosis last night and I'm going to give it my 100% I have just had a small actimel bottle and I feel stuffed. How weird?? Is it really all in your head? So anyway il keep reading your progress with it and hopefully will be as positive for me too :) Kay xx

I'm glad I've inspired someone else to get the app :) I hope it works :)

That's amazing about the actimel, looks like it's working! Try to drink at least 2 litres a day of water to help flush out the fat etc. Good luck! Xx

Today's app lesson is to walk an extra 15 minutes a day. I don't walk any where at the moment as it hurts my back far too much, even standing up for too long :/ So I'm going to start with what I can manage of the Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk video and build it up until I've lost enough weight so as my back doesn't hurt. I love walking and we live right on the coast and last year I did some amazing coast path walks, the most was nearly 4 miles up very steep hills etc (which is a lot for me) but I've probably put on a couple of stone since then so I couldn't manage it now but I'd like to do it again. I'm so tired I can't stop yawning so Now Joe has rushed off to work I'm going to try to get some more sleep. I just hope the cats don't bring any more mice in!! X

Good luck hun :) Walking (and swimming) are two of the greatest things for losing weight exercise wise :) x

I keep meaning to do the Leslie walking but not feeling motivated to exercise really. I must do it though! Have a nice nap :)

Afternoon nap ...... So jel!!

Quite a few people on here do the Leslie walks, they seem very food.

I need to do the couch to 5k to start running properly again - guess I'm just a bit scared after my injury.

How's food going today?

I wish I could go swimming. I love swimming. But I can't even leave the house let alone walk around in a swimming costume with most of me hanging out :/

Last summer we got a big paddling pool for my son and niece for the garden, it was quite deep and 8 foot across and I had a go in that doing water aerobics lol :D I loved it :) bit cold for that at the mo!!

How bad is it that I've only just woken up!! It took me ages to fall asleep because of the tablets but Robbie the fat cat who's like a real life teddy bear came on the bed and snuggled right up to me and purred me to sleep :)

Then I had a weird dream about my ex husband, caroline flack and a Disney glittery bandit machine.

So I haven't actually eaten anything today but I'm not hungry. Hmmm.

My sons gonna be home in an hour so I'd best make it look like his mother hasn't been asleep all day :D x

Afternoon nap ...... So jel!! Quite a few people on here do the Leslie walks, they seem very food. I need to do the couch to 5k to start running properly again - guess I'm just a bit scared after my injury. How's food going today?

What injury did you have? :( x

What injury did you have? :( x

A mild stress fracture in my hip! Couldn't walk properly for 2 months and still niggles every so often now. It's very annoying.

The coastal walks you have taken in the past sound great. I think it will be a wonderful feeling when everything doesn't ache so much as the weight comes off :)

A mild stress fracture in my hip! Couldn't walk properly for 2 months and still niggles every so often now. It's very annoying. The coastal walks you have taken in the past sound great. I think it will be a wonderful feeling when everything doesn't ache so much as the weight comes off :)

That's sounds painful :( I can understand why you're worried. One step at a time I guess xx

Yes I'm defo looking forward to getting out in the fresh sea air again :) x

Oh lordie I hear you on the mouse front, my monster brought one in last night - after much chasing about I did manage to get it (with special robber tongs) and dump the poor thing outside - but then Orbs was peed off with me!

Do try and eat something hun, you don't want to keel over! xxx

For the first time this week I've finished a meal!

We had tortellini with salad and garlic bread. It was delicious and I wanted to finish it!!

Still have had around 1000 cals today so on track for a good loss tomorrow!

I just hope I sleep tonight to replenish my body! X

Back