30st 5lb Start Weight

Ahh I missed loads on here lol! Only been gone a day :) not read everything yet so ill just say hope everyone is doing ok!? Oh and....TGIF!! (It is after midnight! I checked lol) xx

Ahh I missed loads on here lol! Only been gone a day :) not read everything yet so ill just say hope everyone is doing ok!? Oh and....TGIF!! (It is after midnight! I checked lol) xx

Lol nothing exciting happened. I complained about being tired, I ate some crumpets, that's about it :D

Xx

3:47am in the Big Lou house.

Lou is still awake :(

I'm getting bloody fed up of not sleeping now.

I went on web Md and put in 'can't sleep' . There were no options for;

Tablets making me insomniated (new word I made up)

Cat going 'mmmmmprrrrrrr' and scratching at the door

*lets cat in*

Cat begging for attention by putting her paw on my arm and gradually increasing the claw pressure until I fuss her

Cat huffing off then staring at me in the dark for ages then getting excited and knocking the lamp off the table with her tail

I think I need less cats.

Lol nothing exciting happened. I complained about being tired, I ate some crumpets, that's about it :D Xx
Don't forget the mouse ;-)

3:47am in the Big Lou house. Lou is still awake :( I'm getting bloody fed up of not sleeping now. I went on web Md and put in 'can't sleep' . There were no options for; Tablets making me insomniated (new word I made up) Cat going 'mmmmmprrrrrrr' and scratching at the door *lets cat in* Cat begging for attention by putting her paw on my arm and gradually increasing the claw pressure until I fuss her Cat huffing off then staring at me in the dark for ages then getting excited and knocking the lamp off the table with her tail I think I need less cats.

My mum is a mad cat lady (not that you are Hershey!). She has 4 and one of them, is literally a serial killer. So many mice, birds, toads....disgusting!!

Two of them sleep in mums room and if she closes the door they kind of knock to go in!! I'd never get to sleep. I've banned her from getting anymore!!

Good luck at WI this morning.... Been rooting for you all week and can't wait to hear how your hard work has paid off! So excited!

Thought I would say hi.
Last night I was not able to sleep so was reading through your diary, want to say well done first you have been doing so well!! Anyway I read about the hypnotic gastric band and decided to give it a go. So at 5 this morning I cwtched in and listened, to be honest I was sleeping within 5 mins so that was amazing in itself! So going to give it another go now! Fingers crossed it will have the same effect as it had with you. X

Have you ever tried some sort of hypotism recording to help you sleep, hon? Your experience with the HGB suggests you respond well to hypnotism, so maybe worth a try? I listen to audio books at night, which I find relaxing. :) xx

Thought I would say hi. Last night I was not able to sleep so was reading through your diary, want to say well done first you have been doing so well!! Anyway I read about the hypnotic gastric band and decided to give it a go. So at 5 this morning I cwtched in and listened, to be honest I was sleeping within 5 mins so that was amazing in itself! So going to give it another go now! Fingers crossed it will have the same effect as it had with you. X

Good luck with it :) it's very good! Xx

Have you ever tried some sort of hypotism recording to help you sleep, hon? Your experience with the HGB suggests you respond well to hypnotism, so maybe worth a try? I listen to audio books at night, which I find relaxing. :) xx

Haha yes funny you mention that. I do usually listen to them and last night I listened to 3!! All the way through to the end, and I was still wide awake :(

I fell asleep just after 6am. Ugh xxx

I weighed, sorry to keep you all waiting!

I lost 14lb!!!!!!!

A stone :) :) :) :)

That's not even a full week with PMcK!!

I'm well on track to lose 2 stone by my
Bday !!

So happy! Xxxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Massive congratulations hun YOU should be so proud of yourself.

Sorry you didnt sleep well :( I take sleeping tablets and still dont sleep till 2am so annoying!

xxx

I weighed, sorry to keep you all waiting! I lost 14lb!!!!!!! A stone :) :) :) :) That's not even a full week with PMcK!! I'm well on track to lose 2 stone by my Bday !! So happy! Xxxx

Omg!!!!!! Amazing!!! A whole stone!!

You will never ever be in the 30s again

Made up for you doll xx

That really is incredible hun well done. Looking forward to seeing how the next week goes for you x

Wow just wow!!! Congratulations it's amazing when you are rewarded for the effort you put into weight loss so pleased for you. And so listening to Paul again!!!

hershey said:
Haha yes funny you mention that. I do usually listen to them and last night I listened to 3!! All the way through to the end, and I was still wide awake :(

I fell asleep just after 6am. Ugh xxx

Oh dear, that's not good! :) xx

hershey said:
I weighed, sorry to keep you all waiting!

I lost 14lb!!!!!!!

A stone :) :) :) :)

That's not even a full week with PMcK!!

I'm well on track to lose 2 stone by my
Bday !!

So happy! Xxxx

Woweee!!! Brilliant, hon, what a fantastic flying start to the year! Congratulations!! :) xx

Back