30st 5lb Start Weight

sleep update doll ? I'm thinking since it's noon and you haven't posted it's not great :-( i had the worst case ever of cystitis last night - my antibiotics didn't touch it initially so I took a tramadol left over from an op I had in june at about 2am to knock myself out. 10 hours later I am still absolutely out of it!! OMG!

Just woke up !!!! :O didn't fall asleep until 7 :( what a mess. The howling wind and noisy rain didn't help either.

I need to ring my dr, I think I will ask if they can give me some sleeping tablets too coz this is getting ridiculous now. It's been nearly 2 weeks of not sleeping at night.

Ouch re: cystitis :( that's a nasty one. Horrid thing to have. How are you feeling now?

Us women get it all don't we! You don't see men going round wincing coz they have knob rot :D yet we get all the lovely afflictions like cystitis, thrush, periods, giving birth. Not fair!! X

Oh babes please do ring your doc - it can't help with the depression if you're not sleeping!

I've called the doc, he may ring me back today, if not it'll be tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can help! X

I think yes, time for doc call. You've made a valliant effort trying to get into a proper routine yourself and not rushed back to surgery after a day but your body is clearly totally doing it's own thing! You might find you only need a tablet for the first night or two until you're back into a patter.

I spent the last 2 hours being sick at work. I think that must be the tramadol as still feeling very woozy and dizzy. I just had half a tub of extra light cottage cheese as bizarrely fancied that and seems to be staying down ok.

I hate cystitis so much and now because of the antibiotics have a lovely case of thrush. Delightful - sorry ladies!

Plus I have to go home and face the carnage that is my bedroom after ransacking it at 2am looking for the back up antibiotics. I hope I feel better for tomorrow as I have a date. And I never ever date. I've had 3 dates in 7 years

I think yes, time for doc call. You've made a valliant effort trying to get into a proper routine yourself and not rushed back to surgery after a day but your body is clearly totally doing it's own thing! You might find you only need a tablet for the first night or two until you're back into a patter. I spent the last 2 hours being sick at work. I think that must be the tramadol as still feeling very woozy and dizzy. I just had half a tub of extra light cottage cheese as bizarrely fancied that and seems to be staying down ok. I hate cystitis so much and now because of the antibiotics have a lovely case of thrush. Delightful - sorry ladies! Plus I have to go home and face the carnage that is my bedroom after ransacking it at 2am looking for the back up antibiotics. I hope I feel better for tomorrow as I have a date. And I never ever date. I've had 3 dates in 7 years

Sorry you have a horrid day :( I hope you feel better too!! I'm excited for you that you have a date :) I hope he's your knight in shining armour :D xx

Sorry you have a horrid day :( I hope you feel better too!! I'm excited for you that you have a date :) I hope he's your knight in shining armour :D xx

Oooh what Hershey said - sorry you've been feeling so rough, that is pants - but how exciting on the date!

Re the cystitis, I'm sure you've tried everything but I did a quick google and lots of sites recommended 1 tsp bicarb of soda in half a pint of water 2-3 times a day (but not if you have high blood pressure) - supposed to give quick relief?

Just given it a try, thx for the tip. I have never seen so much blood from cystitis - freaked me out! Sorry way too much info.

But feeling lots better now, appetite back and full of nerves for tomorrow eeeeekkkkk

Just given it a try, thx for the tip. I have never seen so much blood from cystitis - freaked me out! Sorry way too much info. But feeling lots better now, appetite back and full of nerves for tomorrow eeeeekkkkk

Oh dear Cat :( not good. Do make sure to go to the doc or call nhs direct if it's gets worse xx

Glad you are feeling better though :) let us know how your date goes :D xx

Just given it a try, thx for the tip. I have never seen so much blood from cystitis - freaked me out! Sorry way too much info.

But feeling lots better now, appetite back and full of nerves for tomorrow eeeeekkkkk

I really hope it helps hun! And as Hershey says, good luck for tomorrow!

good luck on your date hun

lou hope your feeling better lovely x x x x

Thanks girls. Will report back later!

How was food yesterday Hershey? X

Thanks girls. Will report back later! How was food yesterday Hershey? X

No breakfast

A sandwich at lunch

Roast beef dinner minus the roast beef so a roast pot, a couple of parsnips, a carrot stick or 2 and a blob of cauli cheese.

I'm very picky when it comes to meat. Joe wanted to buy a rib of beef so we did and it was £14 for this small thing :O and we took it out to defrost but couldn't leave it out on the worktop over night because Noodle the cat has 'previous' for chewing through plastic and eating frozen things so it went in the fridge. It hasn't defrosted by the time it came to cook it so I had to put it on deforest in the microwave, then it went all slimy when I took it out and then I knew I couldn't eat it :( joe said it was delicious and he and Duncan enjoying chewing on the bones and then the cats enjoying finishing off the scraps and I enjoyed my sorry little plate of vegetables!!

I hope the Dr rings me back today and gives me more tablets and something to knock me out! X

Hope you feel better soon Hun!!! Xx

I wish I was funny with meat! total carnivore. Steak swimming in blood, meat on the bone, chicken skin, crackling, fat! God I'm such a catch :rolleyes:

Made me laugh the comment about your cat having previous! lol

Yes doc defo needs to call you back. How was sleep last night ? any better ?

:8855:Cat! Hope your date goes well!!

Lou, how yo ufeeling love? any sleep/doctor updates? x

:8855:Cat! Hope your date goes well!! Lou, how yo ufeeling love? any sleep/doctor updates? x

Still not a great nights sleep, mostly down to the wind and rain as we are right on the coast so the bedroom window was getting hammered badly.

Dr hasn't called me back :( will call again tomorrow xx

I've got a gammon joint in the oven and I'm doing it with SW chips, a pineapple ring and a fried egg (no egg for me)

I usually have it with veg and parsley sauce but we had veg last night and Duncan would complain!! Xx

Mmm gammon was yummy :) my (nearly) 3 year old niece is here for tea and has requested cake for pudding so I'm going to put together 1/2 a Victoria sponge with jam and cream and have a slice with a cup of tea. If I made a whole one I would eat a whole one! So will just do one sponge and cut it in half and layer the 2 halves. Can't wait :) x

Mmmmmmmmmmm CAKE!!! was just enough for 4 of us, a nice slice each :) no cake left to tempt me tomorrow!

Full up now :)

So food today:

Fruit slice biscuit type things for breakfast

No lunch

Gammon, oven chips and pineapple for tea

Delicious cake for pud

X

hi lou hope you get thar dr call tomorrow love gammon yum yum

Back