30st 5lb Start Weight

Don't fret about the gain Hun. It's surprising what totm can do to the scales!! Remember diet twin...we are doing a super dooper 100% on it week to kick us up the bum lol! Text me tomorrow to compare meal plans and spur each other on :) Night chick xx
will do :) night xx

Today's food:

B - nothing

L - 2 x wraps with salad and pastrami + popcorn

T - tortellini and chorizo

Having pancakes after Dunc gets back from cadets :)

Me and Trim are giving up something for lent. I'm giving up crisps. I don't really eat choc so that would be too easy. It'll be good if I can get rid of my crisp addiction!

Is anyone else giving anything up? X

Yep I'm giving up chocolate because it is one of my binge foods and last year when I gave it up and succeeded I felt amazing for the achievement :)

Enjoy the pancakes x

Instead of giving something up I'm going to try new things. I don't do fruit and veg so im going to work my way through them to see what I may actually like. Tmoro is a mango then thurs is sweetcorn. Hopefully I'll discover new foods that r healthy and will help me lose weight x

Instead of giving something up I'm going to try new things. I don't do fruit and veg so im going to work my way through them to see what I may actually like. Tmoro is a mango then thurs is sweetcorn. Hopefully I'll discover new foods that r healthy and will help me lose weight x
that's a brilliant idea!! Well done you xx

Oooh I love sweetcorn, it's better on the cob with some salt. Surprisingly filling :) let us know how you get on! Xx

Yep I'm giving up chocolate because it is one of my binge foods and last year when I gave it up and succeeded I felt amazing for the achievement :) Enjoy the pancakes x

You can do it :) xx

I just got a green giant tin lol. But has no cooking instructions on it, do u boil it? I'm so clueless lol xxx

A yummy thing to do with sweetcorn is make corn fritters. Just mix pancake batter and add the sweetcorn and cook as normal. A quick and yummy lunch.

I also made a delicious corn salad from a Jamie Oliver recipe. Will find the recipe for you x

Here it is:

image-1327984809.jpg

You can omit the corn tortillas, he made them into a bowl to house the salad.

He also used grilled corn on the cob but you can use it cold or boiled. Then just add the other stuff with s good dash of lime juice and some sea salt. It's a really fresh tasting salad. Xx

Mmm making them into fritters sounds yummy. I think I've always just had it in my head that I don't like fruit and veg but really need to get on board with it. Thanks hershey x

Mmm making them into fritters sounds yummy. I think I've always just had it in my head that I don't like fruit and veg but really need to get on board with it. Thanks hershey x
let me know if you try them! You hardly notice the corn so it's a good way to start. I may have some tomorrow :) yum xx

A yummy thing to do with sweetcorn is make corn fritters. Just mix pancake batter and add the sweetcorn and cook as normal. A quick and yummy lunch.

OMG I LOVE corn fritters, they're very big in NZ (where I come from) - also yummy with sweet chilli sauce over them :)

OMG I LOVE corn fritters, they're very big in NZ (where I come from) - also yummy with sweet chilli sauce over them :)
ive started a new wave of corn fritter appreciation :) x

Me and Trim are giving up something for lent. I'm giving up crisps. I don't really eat choc so that would be too easy. It'll be good if I can get rid of my crisp addiction! Is anyone else giving anything up? X

DAY 1....

Lolxx

DAY 1.... Lolxx

Good luck :)

I had some crisps lastnight and they made me feel sick, good job coz its put me off them!

My sis has a recipe for choc fruit and nut bars that are all natural and like homemade nakd bars... I'll share the recipe and perhaps they could be your substitute.

image-2569074705.jpg

I'm going to make some on the weekend as its cheaper than buying nakd bars! X

Giving up all refined sugar. Managed 21 days in jan. Going to be tough!!

Giving up all refined sugar. Managed 21 days in jan. Going to be tough!!
you're like superwoman when it comes to giving up things so I reckon you'll do it! X

Day 1, jet lagged, grumpy and this is next to my desk

image-1433902340.jpg

Back